Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That's how the Vanish status effect is supposed to work. From status effect description in the combat info popup:
    Ah ... my fault, then that includes invisibility talismans.
    Thanks Sparton.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Not sure if it was ever covered or mention but any intention of returning gold and ironite rewards in the arena when you win a battle?

Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Hey Sparton I noticed the rankings for PvP have been real up and down lately. Any clue to what's causing this? If so what kinda time frame for a fix? Thanks
    We're aware that the rank can sometimes be mis-reported before the end of the event. We don't have a timeline for fixing that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Not sure if it was ever covered or mention but any intention of returning gold and ironite rewards in the arena when you win a battle?
    We're still working on isolating the cause for that, but we should have something bottled up for the next major update.

Banned
    NoLs sometimes counter the counter :-)

OS
    iOS
    Something's not right with the Blood Brothers level in underworld madness, maybe the other difficulties too, I didn't try them. If you kill Beezlebub first, Wrath just dies like a minion or something. I haven't played that one in a while, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Something's not right with the Blood Brothers level in underworld madness, maybe the other difficulties too, I didn't try them. If you kill Beezlebub first, Wrath just dies like a minion or something. I haven't played that one in a while, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that.
    That's funny, especially with Beelzebub being the least desirable eternal. He's at least in some way superior to Wrath.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Wrath.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  648.6 KB

Looks like nothing will change... Image posted 13 min ago in the LOTB facebook page.
    Destroy a toon, release another incredible unbalanced, say that something will be done before community says it need to be and do nothing.

Please Sparton, can you say if you guys are going to change Wrath or buff Visions?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post

Looks like nothing will change... Image posted 13 min ago in the LOTB facebook page.
    Destroy a toon, release another incredible unbalanced, say that something will be done before community says it need to be and do nothing.

Please Sparton, can you say if you guys are going to change Wrath or buff Visions?
    yes, wrath is a joke, but the devs told that is was kind of an copy and paste error. they took ingame (PVE) wrath and brought him into the arena.
    otherwise it wouldn't make sense to nerf visions and release this beast....so i'm hopefull for the next changes.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yes, wrath is a joke, but the devs told that is was kind of an copy and paste error. they took ingame (PVE) wrath and brought him into the arena.
    otherwise it wouldn't make sense to nerf visions and release this beast....so i'm hopefull for the next changes.
    Thats what its hard to understand, if a change is planned what is the meaning of this facebook post with this image? Looks more like they will make no change at all...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Thats what its hard to understand, if a change is planned what is the meaning of this facebook post with this image? Looks more like they will make no change at all...
    he will still be very powerfull, maybe that's why? the devs have proven to be interested in the balancing aspect of the game, no way they leave him untouched intentionally i'd say...
    Last edited by slauki; 06-18-2017 at 09:09 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.