Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

PVP after May 16th update

I am very curous about the impressions of the other pklayers. I find something goo and something bad in the new asset of the arena
    First of all the score system changed. Finally the player with a higher rank are a little bit less damaged by the loss in defense as I noticed the score you earn/loose is not the same as it used to be, and this is a very good aspect.
    I noticed that also the " challenges system" changed.
    I saw the numbero of received attacks is now out of control as it used to be at the beginning, that on my opinion makes arena be a little bit of unplayable.

I van make my example...I stayed out of the arena for like 40 mins and I ca,e back to 13 attacks.
    I got attacked 177 times since the last reset, more than 100 today.
    Numbers talk.
    That made me decide not to run for the Eternal this week, and probably for the next few ones.

Did any of you notice that?
    Do you have different opinions? or stats?
    I am curious to hear from you all aren warriors

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    like before for me i lose vs 2000+ players and stop to play pvp after that because i never loot the op toons for pvp
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    I am very curous about the impressions of the other pklayers. I find something goo and something bad in the new asset of the arena
    First of all the score system changed. Finally the player with a higher rank are a little bit less damaged by the loss in defense as I noticed the score you earn/loose is not the same as it used to be, and this is a very good aspect.
    I noticed that also the " challenges system" changed.
    I saw the numbero of received attacks is now out of control as it used to be at the beginning, that on my opinion makes arena be a little bit of unplayable.

I van make my example...I stayed out of the arena for like 40 mins and I ca,e back to 13 attacks.
    I got attacked 177 times since the last reset, more than 100 today.
    Numbers talk.
    That made me decide not to run for the Eternal this week, and probably for the next few ones.

Did any of you notice that?
    Do you have different opinions? or stats?
    I am curious to hear from you all aren warriors
    You've had 100 against you since the update yesterday? How is your ratio? Mines caught up a big but I don't think I've had that many that fast since the update they added the 1:1 logic.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    You've had 100 against you since the update yesterday? How is your ratio? Mines caught up a big but I don't think I've had that many that fast since the update they added the 1:1 logic.
    I made like 5 attacks in the last 12 hrs and got back like 70....not exacly a 1:1 ratio.....anyways attack made 251
    attacks received 181 actually
    My defence started with an awesome 36% I piushed a little to test it becfore deciding if to run or not.....it got complimented fotr it's solidity by few players...now dropped to 20% and it keeps decreasing.
    I read the same names 10 times + every day on my skillboard......
    maybe it is just a bad cohincidence for me....
    Even though i have to say that yesterday i attacked much and today i am paying for it....

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    like before for me i lose vs 2000+ players and stop to play pvp after that because i never loot the op toons for pvp
    I understand what you mean and I heard about many players frustrated by that at the point to leave the game...or at least the PVP part

OS
    Android

Matchmaking bugged?

I think matchmaking is broken.

Not even close to 1:1 ratio. What I understood from notes were changes were only to point system, not to the ratio.

Mine is 130/98

Started attacking after the update and then realized something was wrong and stopped. Hope to hear from devs on this.

Also, game feels slower, loading times are horrible, and this new 3x is slower than the old 2x.

I'll read other posts now
    Last edited by gmac; 05-17-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Same here. Was cautiously optimistic last night and decided to play a bit, perpetual disappointment strikes again.

Still the same broke, anti-fun system, possibly even worse now with even more bugs. Not sure why I expect anything else anymore.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Getting close to putting this game down, broke PvP system, dev team that has no concept of QA/testing, and major meta changes at way too high of a frequency to welcome any sort of character investment. I'm just confused as to how this can keep happening. If it were me I would have started firing people by now haha

OS
    iOS
    I've only been attacked twice since the update, Both were revenges.

Defenses seem over all strengthened. Grim Reaper seems tougher, tho I didn't see him or the Nomad on the list, and my Nomad seems weaker.

I only experienced errors when testing defense. The Prisoner bug occurred, but it does seem choppy to load and finish. My arena is always a glitch from crashing, but that may be my phone.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    I think matchmaking is broken.

Not even close to 1:1 ratio. What I understood from notes were changes were only to point system, not to the ratio.

Mine is 130/98

Started attacking after the update and then realized something was wrong and stopped. Hope to hear from devs on this.

Also, game feels slower, loading times are horrible, and this new 3x is slower than the old 2x.

I'll read other posts now
    I agree with your words.....one by one! Nothing else to add. today i made maybe 5 matches in Arena as playing is totally demotivationg....but still the attacks on me are going on and on again

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Same here. Was cautiously optimistic last night and decided to play a bit, perpetual disappointment strikes again.

Still the same broke, anti-fun system, possibly even worse now with even more bugs. Not sure why I expect anything else anymore.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Getting close to putting this game down, broke PvP system, dev team that has no concept of QA/testing, and major meta changes at way too high of a frequency to welcome any sort of character investment. I'm just confused as to how this can keep happening. If it were me I would have started firing people by now haha
    Well....I was not yet in the forum because of a issue with an email account but, after the " shaman Eddie update" I put down the game for over a week
    Then I came back because I am too much of a collectionist and a Maiden fan, but ....playing PvP is always more demotivating I spend my time farming again and again....building up characters and waiting 4 new ones for complweting or improving my collection
    I think this is the only fun pèart remained in a game......PVP is totally broken and unfunny