Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Day 2? ...LMAO! 😂

Got 20 fragments and 400 iron coins... 4 matches deep today... in it to win it lol... thanks dude I needed a good laugh today
    Hahaha man, so you've got what, like 30-60 days left?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    It has been awful, I have witnessed a series of bugs with no precedents.
    Enemies' ability triggering with no conditions met, Two fight didn't start AT ALL (I was teleported to the first level of the hailing kingdom and the game crashed soon after) and were considered as losses with wasted SoW and decreased points, characters with mismatched speed, and a frame rate staggering as never before.
    Also It seems I run out of luck since I barely have the initiative in every fight, but this is another issues
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Logged in arena.. i have 10+ new attacks that i can t revenge !?? funny.. another bug or i missed some new rule on revenge ?
    You deve totalitą 20 revenges each day. After That you can't revenge anymore

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Every time I say to myself that that's the end of me playing the game the RNG throws at me some new and cool character so I stay and play again till the next disappointing update.
    That is very close to the way I feel collectionism keeps me in....and friends

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    Well....I was not yet in the forum because of a issue with an email account but, after the " shaman Eddie update" I put down the game for over a week
    Then I came back because I am too much of a collectionist and a Maiden fan, but ....playing PvP is always more demotivating I spend my time farming again and again....building up characters and waiting 4 new ones for complweting or improving my collection
    I think this is the only fun pčart remained in a game......PVP is totally broken and unfunny
    Yeah this is probably the way to go for now, just do some farming and collect toons you don't have. Still a few out there I'd like to get my hands on.

OS
    Android
    Got the "good" old IC wrong count.
    Attack list announces that I should get 15 but I only get 13...

Did you encounter the same?
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    I am very curous about the impressions of the other pklayers. I find something goo and something bad in the new asset of the arena
    First of all the score system changed. Finally the player with a higher rank are a little bit less damaged by the loss in defense as I noticed the score you earn/loose is not the same as it used to be, and this is a very good aspect.
    I noticed that also the " challenges system" changed.
    I saw the numbero of received attacks is now out of control as it used to be at the beginning, that on my opinion makes arena be a little bit of unplayable.

I van make my example...I stayed out of the arena for like 40 mins and I ca,e back to 13 attacks.
    I got attacked 177 times since the last reset, more than 100 today.
    Numbers talk.
    That made me decide not to run for the Eternal this week, and probably for the next few ones.

Did any of you notice that?
    Do you have different opinions? or stats?
    I am curious to hear from you all aren warriors
    Attacks made and received are kept even after weekly reset. If the previous week your ratio was 0.7 due to Saturday rush after reset you are getting attacked even if you don't attack.

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    like before for me i lose vs 2000+ players and stop to play pvp after that because i never loot the op toons for pvp
    I feel exactly the same. There is no way to obtain OP toons at the moment with the current drop rates so there is no way no matter how much you play/try to obtain a decent rank. On top of that no Eternity soul for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post

This is happening all the time, if f.e. you have over 2500 points but you are ranked 40 it shows +15 but actually you'll earn the IC that are rewarded in Warlord 1.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    i stop pvp it's a big joke since update i lose 50% battles and don't find a solution to win and game perhaps soon fucking updates
    Totally no fun in that game now and all new function are shit
    Good luck to new players to win in pvp
    Last edited by blade685; 05-18-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post

I've never paid any attention to IC so not sure. Always had more than enough from grinding so much the first couple months. Up until recently I was around 100,000 lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Got 20 fragments and 400 iron coins... 4 matches deep today... in it to win it lol... thanks dude I needed a good laugh today
    Am I missing something here? Where have you got 20 Eternal Soul fragments from? I thought you could only buy 2 per week from the Arena store?
    Game ID: Andy-4743