OS
    Android

SPARTON - Game testers?

After every update release it has become known that there are a list of bugs. Do you guys not have any game testers at all?
    I'd recommend that you "Hire" some, or even let some of us (the actual players) do this. By that I mean, you can select a few very active players who will be playing anyways, and release the update on their version only for testing.

Rather than letting the entire community overwhelm you with issues all at once.... I'm sure many would work for ironite, or other in game rewards. At least I would...

Edit: If there is a new character being released, you would simply give them the character (For testing ONLY) and they can do a number of battles with him/her and find any glitches or any other issues with gameplay. Same goes for character tuning. Once the testing is done, take the character out of their inventory and let them earn it.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 05-17-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android

Necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    After every update release it has become known that there are a list of bugs. Do you guys not have any game testers at all?
    I'd recommend that you "Hire" some, or even let some of us (the actual players) do this. By that I mean, you can select a few very active players who will be playing anyways, and release the update on their version only for testing.

Rather than letting the entire community overwhelm you with issues all at once.... I'm sure many would work for ironite, or other in game rewards. At least I would...

Edit: If there is a new character being released, you would simply give them the character (For testing ONLY) and they can do a number of battles with him/her and find any glitches or any other issues with gameplay. Same goes for character tuning. Once the testing is done, take the character out of their inventory and let them earn it.
    I think this is really necessary!!!

There are too many obvious bugs show up almost everytime after update.

And that's really suck!!!