OS
    Android

Android 7.0 and game stability

After my Phone hot upgrade to the new Android version the game us highly unstable and crashes very often.
    For that reason today I lost several badges. I apologise with my troopers and few arena matches (APN03).
    I hope something can be done.

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    After my Phone hot upgrade to the new Android version the game us highly unstable and crashes very often.
    For that reason today I lost several badges. I apologise with my troopers and few arena matches (APN03).
    I hope something can be done.
    My phone updated to Nougat 2 months ago and game has no problems, except the usual ones we all suffer.
    Try unistalling and installing again or clear cache.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    My phone updated to Nougat 2 months ago and game has no problems, except the usual ones we all suffer.
    Try unistalling and installing again or clear cache.
    Done both before opening the thread...today i have lost 3/4 matches in arena without being able to play them and it sucks very much if you are trying to rank up.
    The weird thing is I have no problem wqith any other app

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    My phone updated yesterday and I got the same problem, the game is crashing very often, incredibly often. That sucks, I couldn't keep the 2nd place in the arena with this problem :C

Is it possible to downgrade the android version??
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    My phone updated yesterday and I got the same problem, the game is crashing very often, incredibly often. That sucks, I couldn't keep the 2nd place in the arena with this problem :C

Not that I know of, but you can use an emulator and run an older version of Android.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post

what kind of phone do you have?

I just find out it is a specifical issue of my model of phone, developers can0t do much I probably have to d an hard sreset to fix it.
    Today i have lost 4 badges.....and I am accustomed to gove my troopers the 100% of them...it sux!

OS
    Android
    same big stability problem for my on galaxy S7 with android 7, i use only ios now for that game...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android

Android 7.0

Mine updated yesterday. Randomly backing out like crazy. I really hope they an get onto this soon because instead of 500 arena battles I'll have to actually do about 700. Running a Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android 7.0 Have sent an email to support as well and tried all the standard uninstall/ re- install, clear cache and data. Nothing seems to help.

OS
    Android
    Android version = Many bugs since the begining
    I play all troopers all days.