Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alien: Covenant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Yeah I enjoyed the AvP movies, terrible or not lol, that stuff just puts a smile on my face. Would really like to have seen one that actually only had the two species and no human characters.... the humans are always just there to die and are usually horrible actors lol... that first AvP movie should have been the flashback story of the temple! That shit was tight! Then the humans would have made more sense instead of human and Predator teaming up, that shit was whack!

I was watching Prometheus last night as I started this post! Had some hardcore Alien fans say they hate that flick! That shit blew my mind but I'm bias as fuck to all these movies... hell I even enjoyed the last Predators movie lol!! The ending of Covenant did leave a lot to be desired but if Ridley is making 13 more lol well fuck, we're gonna need some kinda reason to keep going back haha
    Gotta have humans...I mean did u c that blondes ass in AVPR!!! Sex sells! Almost as nice as the Clairvoyant's,lol! Heard bout the 13 more on radio. Thot Prometheus was awesome for same reasons as u!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I enjoyed the AvP movies, terrible or not lol, that stuff just puts a smile on my face. Would really like to have seen one that actually only had the two species and no human characters.... the humans are always just there to die and are usually horrible actors lol... that first AvP movie should have been the flashback story of the temple! That shit was tight! Then the humans would have made more sense instead of human and Predator teaming up, that shit was whack!

I was watching Prometheus last night as I started this post! Had some hardcore Alien fans say they hate that flick! That shit blew my mind but I'm bias as fuck to all these movies... hell I even enjoyed the last Predators movie lol!! The ending of Covenant did leave a lot to be desired but if Ridley is making 13 more lol well fuck, we're gonna need some kinda reason to keep going back haha
    I personally watched prometheus cuz it had the backstory of the franchise, like who created humans, and aliens. But turns out the movie was actually pretty good! Still even with covenant (which barely answered any questions) there are still a crap ton of mysteries waiting for a next prequel sequel!

SPAILARS FOR ALIEN COVENANT

We will see wtf david has been doing all that time in an abandoned ship in the middle of nowhere, with a shit ton of humans in stasis that had a couple of headcrabs set free with them! I wonder what would happen!

SPAILER END

Prob some crazy shit like: Plotwist! David is actually an alien queen in disguise that developed a human body and metallic body parts and the ability to talk!

Will the guy even live for 13 more sequels?
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 05-20-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Gotta have humans...I mean did u c that blondes ass in AVPR!!! Sex sells! Almost as nice as the Clairvoyant's,lol! Heard bout the 13 more on radio. Thot Prometheus was awesome for same reasons as u!
    Lmao, nothing wrong with tight poopers! A decent AvP series would be nice.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I personally watched prometheus cuz it had the backstory of the franchise, like who created humans, and aliens. But turns out the movie was actually pretty good! Still even with covenant (which barely answered any questions) there are still a crap ton of mysteries waiting for a next prequel sequel! We will see wtf david has been doing all that time in an abandoned ship in the middle of nowhere, with a shit ton of humans in stasis that had a couple of headcrabs set free with them! I wonder what would happen!

Prob some crazy shit like: Plotwist! David is actually an alien queen in disguise that developed a human body and metallic body parts and the ability to talk!

Will the guy even live for 13 more sequels?
    I dunno but I do like how he connects with Ash from the first one and that weird synthetic mindset of wanting to study all the "what ifs". He developed all that shit. Fucks over Shaw and Engineers too. He's like the Alien queen and Cartman all rolled into one LMAO!
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    I dunno but I do like how he connects with Ash from the first one and that weird synthetic mindset of wanting to study all the "what ifs". He developed all that shit. Fucks over Shaw and Engineers too. He's like the Alien queen and Cartman all rolled into one LMAO!
    Best part about david, Engineer Genocide.

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Best part about david, Engineer Genocide.
    Yeah that shit is tight... uh might be a good idea to post a spoiler warning on the first post lol... just to be cool... yeah
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Yeah that shit is tight... uh might be a good idea to post a spoiler warning on the first post lol... just to be cool... yeah
    U have a point