OS
    Android

Immortal souls fragments

What should I do with left over fragments??? Will Immortal fragments still be obtainable??? Should i convert them to precious soul fragment???

OS
    iOS
    would like to know this also!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I think they are useless in their current state. Only thing you could do is covert them to precious souls and that's it as I don't see if they are going to do a similar event sometime soon. So basically yeah just convert them otherwise they will just sit there.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Sparton - is conversion our only option?

Since fragments are new would like to get the official word on this

Thanks
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Does the precious soul fragments still drops from Lord of Light maps? Just did few runs and didn't get one. If they don't drop any more that sucks. Now is quite boring game: 50 troopers done within few hours at work, daily skull quests done. What to do with all SoT now? Never ending farm of GoD or nerfed LoLx where *** evo shards or rare souls are really rare as f**k? During the last event was a sense to farm LoLx, without precious soul fragments this is just ironite/SoT sink.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Does the precious soul fragments still drops from Lord of Light maps? Just did few runs and didn't get one. If they don't drop any more that sucks. Now is quite boring game: 50 troopers done within few hours at work, daily skull quests done. What to do with all SoT now? Never ending farm of GoD or nerfed LoLx where *** evo shards or rare souls are really rare as f**k? During the last event was a sense to farm LoLx, without precious soul fragments this is just ironite/SoT sink.
    no, the event ended a few days ago.

OS
    Android
    Right, but precious soul fragments drops only in Skull Quests, if I'm not mistaken I had just 5 or 10 within 2 days ... with that drop chance we have to farm these locations more than a week to get 50 to claim 1 Precious Soul.
    Knowing my (bad) luck I will never get a Sacrificial Heart instead of that I will receive useless Gold Idol (I had 2 or 3 of them during the event and only 1 Sacrificial Heart).

Come on devs! show us goodwill and allow precious soul fragments to drop, lets say on LoLX only.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    . . . allow precious soul fragments to drop, lets say on LoLX only.
    Cool idea. I like the new Skull Quests, and I've had good luck with drops so far. I'm even fine with the SoT cost - though the Talisman Horde does seem to be questionable. But, I still haven't acquired 50 Precious Soul fragments. How's everyone else doing on these?

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Here's my request:

Drop immortal fragments in lol7-10 but on a more limited basis than it was during the event. There are guys who can't get past 8/9 out there without burning through ironite, and they deserve as much of a chance to get the fragments as those of us that can auto-farm lolx.

Then introduce a new character - Benjamin Breeg Eddie. Make him available through immortal soul fragments, somewhere in the 2000 type of range. So it takes a long time to get him, and gives us something to work towards.

Now here's the thing with Breeg - he's a weak Eddie, so you'll need to pair him with a strong team to use him in the game. But he's got a unique ability in that when you win a round with him, he drops at least one regular soul, and it goes up from there - with a vastly increased chance of dropping a rare soul for you ("The lies of a thousand souls weigh heavy down on me").

Thoughts?

And for what it's worth, I'm saving these immortal fragments for the next event, even if that's 6 mos from now. The precious souls are borderline useless compared to the immortals.

The official stance on the Immortal Soul Fragments is that we won't be running an event that will let you get more of these for the foreseeable future, and do not have plans to make them farmable in other content. We hope to include other fragments for characters on an ongoing basis (either limited time like the Immortal Soul Fragments or long term like Eternity Soul Fragments).