Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    AI is predictable, we can learn and improve ourselves. Hold rates will continue to fall.

OS
    Android
    I think that with the introduction of the " strike" talismans all the tems are becoming more similar and so are defenses, so it is pretty easy to guess a team that will probably make you win against any defense. The ntroduction of the " specal" talismans ( shells and immunity first and stroke and life then) levelled up the Arena too much, it makes the competition 4 ranking up maybe more exciting and surely more opened, but at the same level it is annihilating defenses.
    Thankfully now the scores have been reviwed, cause to loose 2 pts for each loss with the actual defenses would really make the game to be unplyable

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    You guys are good. I don't have any Shell or Immunity Talismans, so I do struggle when I face the top teams. Played Canyptian yesterday 4 times, and he went first all 4 times. He beat me the first 3 attempts and it was only on the final attempt was I finally able to win. You may say that I am a sucker for punishment, but I really wanted to learn and try different strategies/team setups to see how to win against his team.
    I hope I don't have to face him again, lol.

Ringe666's team is also very good with that darn Wrath of his. I won against him last week when I went first, but played him again earlier this week and he went first, absolutely destroying my team...I barely got a turn in, sheesh!
    If you don't have these, CG is much more bigger problem than Wrath, my friend. And that team can only win on first turn, sometimes If going second, sayonara in first wave

OS
    iOS
    Yes i think they should reintroduce the shell and immunity talismants as soon as possible because it's impossible to be competitive if you havn't them...
    They are as muchimportant that i can't imagine use a character without shell in the arena...

@ IceManFerrar: sorry mate if i havn't accepted your trooper request, i'm full with very reliable troopers and i can't drop one of them for the moment :/

@Ringe666: your defense team is very nice ! I had fun and sometimes cold sweats when fight it in the arena
    Wrath is very badass, i'd like to get him or clairvoyant this week ^^
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 05-28-2017 at 03:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    @Ringe666: your defense team is very nice ! I had fun and sometimes cold sweats when fight it in the arena
    Wrath is very badass, i'd like to get him or clairvoyant this week ^^
    Clairvoyant was my first wish, a bit tankier than Wrath, plus that Fury :3