Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    The one he had when I faced him and when he revenged me was SoL Eddie, AoS, MCR, and Sentinel Harpy. Not a bad team at all. He definitely got lucky on soul pulls, but I admire how he knows how to use the toons effectively together.
    Thanks, Yes that also seems to be a good team... MCR is a defence breaker and the sentinel harpy hits hard. If you don't destroy the AoS first, SoL eddie heal all the team... Nice strategy
    dje-8079

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    400 down, 100 to go 4 losses so far due to playing 2 games at once lol the end is near!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    400 down, 100 to go 4 losses so far due to playing 2 games at once lol the end is near!
    Damn crazy I only got like 150 wins down and about 70% of the wins. What's the secret to winning so many and always consistently? I don't have that many good troops but do u need like a prisoner or what? I always wondered how people can win that many.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I'm only at 224 and beginning to burn out already haha. I have no idea how you're managing to play both this and what I can only guess to be that Transformers game at the same time haha.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Damn crazy I only got like 150 wins down and about 70% of the wins. What's the secret to winning so many and always consistently? I don't have that many good troops but do u need like a prisoner or what? I always wondered how people can win that many.
    Nope, not even using Prisoner. Just play around with what you have available, focus on a group with high damage and survivability with counters to any weakness. Sometimes synergy is better than a team of all the best single toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Ancient Chinese secret...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    329... 60% wins. Stuck at 2000. Defense is taking a pounding...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    420 attacks done and 395 won. Lost due to missplay and being tired
    I can mostly get all teams with same offense, but change toon and eddie depending on other team.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Man this is a grind. I'm at about 250 and don't think I can do the full 500.

However, I just fought one battle against someone named Roburrito and it is the highlight of the grind so far: I fought his Coalgiver Eddie and a sacrifical heart. So ridiculous I had to laugh.
    Live to Fly, Fly to Live

Hammerhil-8671

Playing all troopers daily.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhil View Post
    Man this is a grind. I'm at about 250 and don't think I can do the full 500.

However, I just fought one battle against someone named Roburrito and it is the highlight of the grind so far: I fought his Coalgiver Eddie and a sacrifical heart. So ridiculous I had to laugh.
    You'd like Go80sMetal's team as well then. He's running a rad team consisting of VH Eddie, a 5* Gold Idol, a Sentinel Wickerdeer, and a Possessed Snowman. Too awesome!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie