Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Do you want to give me this one? :]
    Sorry Trooper, I have a dupe Nomad as well. Would gladly trade ya for a GCR or AoF!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Csk0 View Post
    Tier7 would mean you get tiers 1-6 prizes too? Or you get only your tier prize? Sorry if question has already answered but i understood that if you reach a tier you get also the lowers...in tier7 i took only tier7 prizes and i want to know if It is correct
    That's what the graphic on the game said, but the one on here doesn't seem to.

Actually, it said so on here. I had screen shot this to send to my SO. I definitely didn't get 1-5 and 6. Idk.

http://imgur.com/a/rKrhi
    Last edited by Monte47; 06-07-2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Added imgur link

OS
    iOS
    6 Rare G/A souls : Rainmaker Eddie (new!), 3*

7 Rare souls : Hellhound (dupe), Pyro Soldier (dupe), 3*

1 legendary soul : Corrupt Ox Cultist (new)

Eternity soul : Wrath (new)

pretty good, lots of new assasins

OS
    Android
    Eternity Eddie and AoF, I seriously couldn't be happier. Was able to skill shard my MCR to max as well. This event killed!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    ... Well guess have to be proud first
    well... That's so true ^^

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Sorry Trooper, I have a dupe Nomad as well. Would gladly trade ya for a GCR or AoF!
    GCR it is possible, got a dupe
    AoF, same as Nomad it is a missing part of my crew.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    That's what the graphic on the game said, but the one on here doesn't seem to.
    The graphic outlined each tier's rewards as a total, incorporating the previous tier rewards into it so you would clearly understand what you were getting. So from the graphic standpoint, no, it wasn't supposed to *also* include the previous tiers (i.e. 4 legendary souls in total). On Sparton's initial post, it outlines the tier prizes as including all previous tier prizes... read it and you'll see it shows the extras you get in each new tier. Two different ways of presenting the information, but it all adds up to the same thing.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    The graphic outlined each tier's rewards as a total, incorporating the previous tier rewards into it so you would clearly understand what you were getting. So from the graphic standpoint, no, it wasn't supposed to *also* include the previous tiers (i.e. 4 legendary souls in total). On Sparton's initial post, it outlines the tier prizes as including all previous tier prizes... read it and you'll see it shows the extras you get in each new tier. Two different ways of presenting the information, but it all adds up to the same thing.
    I may be daft, but that's not how I'm reading this http://imgur.com/a/rKrhi (I'm mobile, so you may have to copy pasta the link)
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I may be daft, but that's not how I'm reading this http://imgur.com/a/rKrhi (I'm mobile, so you may have to copy pasta the link)
    I can't speak for how you're reading that, but I reached tier 7, and got exactly what it says there. The rewards don't compound... if you reach tier 7 you don't get tier 1 rewards 7 times, and tier 2 rewards 6 times, etc. You get the rewards for that tier, plus the individual rewards for every prior tier. The graphic posted here http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/the-comi...e-arena-event/ demonstrates the "total" rewards you get if you reach each tier. If you compare to that img you posted, you'll see that it comes out to the same thing as long as you're not compounding the rewards.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I can't speak for how you're reading that, but I reached tier 7, and got exactly what it says there. The rewards don't compound... if you reach tier 7 you don't get tier 1 rewards 7 times, and tier 2 rewards 6 times, etc. You get the rewards for that tier, plus the individual rewards for every prior tier. The graphic posted here http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/the-comi...e-arena-event/ demonstrates the "total" rewards you get if you reach each tier. If you compare to that img you posted, you'll see that it comes out to the same thing as long as you're not compounding the rewards.
    I'm legit not trying to argue, but I don't know how else to read "all tier 1-2 rewards plus (etc.)"
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Reached tier 4 (1 legendary, 1 G/A, 7 rare). Finally got Angel of Fear! Been trying to get him for months.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills