Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Don't forget that we are getting half an eternal soul which is more than a week's reward (calculating with top 25 reward + store). For this, I don't think 500 is too much.
    As I said, I will probably go for them regardless, but it definitely won't be fun towards the end - I know, nobody is obligated to go for the highest tier. Might be because I am used to more..."reasonable for the average player event goals" from the most games I played, that had the main price somewhere more or less comfortably reachable - doable but requiring a little effort - and something more as a bonus on top for those who really wanted to invest. How many players are doing more than 500 battles a week? I highly doubt that's more than ten, but even if it were a hundred the percentage from the whole player base would be very small.

On top there are the 900 Ironite required, and I am really not fond of events where you have to pay to participate - making sands of war free this week wouldhave been a really interesting experiment, thinking about it.

I don't want to complain too much, because this is better than no event at all, still I feel some feedback in this regard could be sent

I guess we can not expect a fix for Repeal soon?
    Max-1851

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    About the 500 battle amount, I was well over 1,000 battles when I put up over 10,000 points so it's doable everyone! lol

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Actually I think I just thought up the next event, the Jofer 1000. Reward would be picking any one 5* toon and you get them fully sharded

OS
    Android
    omg.

I will go for 500 battles.
    But what a time investment. :[

Skill shard here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Actually I think I just thought up the next event, the Jofer 1000. Reward would be picking any one 5* toon and you get them fully sharded
    Does last week count for me???

OS
    iOS
    DONT U FUCKING DARE SAY THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN JOFER! IM FUCKING WARNING YOU!

And cuz its a suggestion by the Almighty Jofer! The devs will prob do it!

And peasants like me wont get shit!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    As I said, I will probably go for them regardless, but it definitely won't be fun towards the end - I know, nobody is obligated to go for the highest tier. Might be because I am used to more..."reasonable for the average player event goals" from the most games I played, that had the main price somewhere more or less comfortably reachable - doable but requiring a little effort - and something more as a bonus on top for those who really wanted to invest. How many players are doing more than 500 battles a week? I highly doubt that's more than ten, but even if it were a hundred the percentage from the whole player base would be very small.

On top there are the 900 Ironite required, and I am really not fond of events where you have to pay to participate - making sands of war free this week wouldhave been a really interesting experiment, thinking about it.

I don't want to complain too much, because this is better than no event at all, still I feel some feedback in this regard could be sent
    Feedback welcome and appreciated, as usual.

I would strongly object to calling this "pay to participate", though; we don't say you cannot get prizes unless you buy a $4 ticket or something (I've heard of a competitor literally doing something like that). You can get a skill shard for as little as 50 battles, too, so it's not like we don't give anything of value for lower participation levels.

Definitely understand that it may seem a bit extreme that the prizes get better and better the higher the tiers, even when going beyond what someone may "expect" a player not spending Ironite would get. But as you yourself noted, no one is obligated to get the highest tier, and we want people to feel it's worth it to get to the last tier. Hell, between freebie Sands of War for clearing lists and the amount of freebie Sands of War you can get from tossing fodder from hundreds of the common Souls into the meat grinder, you'll definitely need far less than 900 Ironite... and coming off the heels of the Immortal Soul Event, I can't be the only person with hundreds of those kicking around...

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I guess we can not expect a fix for Repeal soon?
    Not soon, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    DONT U FUCKING DARE SAY THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN JOFER! IM FUCKING WARNING YOU!

And cuz its a suggestion by the Almighty Jofer! The devs will prob do it!

And peasants like me wont get shit!
    Thaaat... probably would be too many for most people, yeah.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Feedback welcome and appreciated, as usual.

I would strongly object to calling this "pay to participate", though; we don't say you cannot get prizes unless you buy a $4 ticket or something (I've heard of a competitor literally doing something like that). You can get a skill shard for as little as 50 battles, too, so it's not like we don't give anything of value for lower participation levels.

Definitely understand that it may seem a bit extreme that the prizes get better and better the higher the tiers, even when going beyond what someone may "expect" a player not spending Ironite would get. But as you yourself noted, no one is obligated to get the highest tier, and we want people to feel it's worth it to get to the last tier. Hell, between freebie Sands of War for clearing lists and the amount of freebie Sands of War you can get from tossing fodder from hundreds of the common Souls into the meat grinder, you'll definitely need far less than 900 Ironite... and coming off the heels of the Immortal Soul Event, I can't be the only person with hundreds of those kicking around...

Not soon, no.

Thaaat... probably would be too many for most people, yeah.
    As much as i disagree, i agree, a player that spends money and jronite on the event and game should be given more rewards for his patronage, its pretty extreme that you have to play 70 battles per day though... some guys have actual lives you kno...

But, the immortal soul event was just last week, shouldnt you have given players a bit more time to get ready for the new event? I feel its a bit unfair still...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Like Sparton himself said (which I agree) it would totally be under 900 ironite for SoW if you have the time to grind normal campaign missions, do skull quests, and maybe sacrifice some characters. In the campaign you can decently get around 30 ironite on one refill of SoT I think which will make it even easier to get more SoW. Plus do all the daily challenges and boom free SoW and ironite there to spend. It's gonna be a really tough time to get 500+ but it's doable.

Good luck everyone who's gonna try it cause I am I got a crap load of ironite saved up from daily grinding.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Great event again but I agree with Nekro a couple of posts above - too soon after last weekend. I can only speak for myself here but as much as I enjoyed last weekend's event I am still burned out from it and have struggled to find motivation to just play Troopers this week.

This one is not for me I am afraid. I will have a go but will probably be looking at tier 2 or 3 rewards only (maybe 4 at a push).

Good Luck everyone
    Game ID: Andy-4743