Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Congrats Carlos!!! Its good to see you on the top too! You really deserve that!
    And a awesome run for the 2º and 3º places!

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    As I don0t have the time I used to have for playing, as I had a day off with my family and I took a very important gap from the very first positions in Rank, I guess I am gonna clean lists mercyless.
    I apologise with my troopers as I usually avoid to attack them unless I got attacked first or I got rank interests, but this week I am am gonna hit everybody.

As for week 16. I am very proud of what i have done, I didn't " struggle" only against the usual worthy opponents, I also had to fight against a serious bug of my phone caused by the new abdoid upgrade.
    For almost all the week I had crashes during battles that made me loose ( without playing) 1 match every 4/5.
    I had to downgrade my OS to be able to use the bugged apps ( legacy included).

So to be able to reach Rank #7 playing " regularly" only one day got me very proud of what i have done.
    I think it was one of my best arena's week. Even more satisfactory than when I struggled for the Eternal.

my stats? are pretty useless cause of the bugs

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    GG Carlos!

224 attacks
    194 defs

Quite low def this week when trying with WickerMan, more than past weeks :]
    But again more than 90% of win that's good.
    And I couldn't not play last hours so I felt from #50 to #72 but that's OK as it was my goal this week.

I like the multiple defense setup even if I go with almost only one in front of all :]
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Attacks: 176
    Defenses: 156

The surprise for this week was the hold rate, altough it went down in the end, from a 41% to a 33%, but still is something good. I'm sure something happened in the first days of the week, when my defense was almost impenetrable, for a few hours, with 5 or 6 holds in a row.
    Wish I see more of that, now the defense is at a 'normal' 20%...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Hey, thanks to everyone for the congratulations. Special thanks to Killhouse, Jofer, nicko and proginX666, nice support words guys thank you.

It was really hard for me to keep the 1st place with gmac running behind me, you are amazing. I couldn't catch a break on saturday. The other problem I faced was the inestability on the new android version, that had me lose a lot of fights.

My stats

Attacks 781
    Defenses 464
    Points 7021
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Congrats Carlos,

Very well done.

You manage your lead brilliantly, Friday night I started playing and was able to close the gap a bit, but after a while I realized that if you continued to play like that my chances were zero to get eternal.

Saturday was more to try an get a good buff over Killhouse and Canyptian and manage it. (and if by any chance you did not show up, I'd be there... lol)

By the way, Canyptian, very impressed and happy to see you up there. Put the Pharaoh too as champion, you and Bill deserve it.

Cheers
    gmac

Oh, stats
    622/412

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Carlos for the Eternal
    478 attacks
    348 defense
    Rank 5

OS
    Android
    Well done to Carlos. I ignored him each time he was on my list but I did eventually revenge one of his attacks and surprisingly managed a win, but I didn't really fancy going up against that defence more than once!

I led a charmed life for most of the week and only lost 2 battles. Was determined to improve on on the previous week and make top 50, and a decent run with surprisingly few inbound attacks in the last hour allowed me to finish #44 which is my best ever and I think OK for a casual player.

Final stats
    Attacks: 163
    Defends: 138

I am comfortable doing this many battles in a week alongside 50 troopers, but its a real big ask to try for 500 with a job and family which obviously come first. I reckon I will be doing well to get past 275 and I look forward to whatever shitty 3* souls I get as a reward.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    last week i finished in the 30th place
    attacks 91% (276/302)
    defense 13% (33/258)

I was aiming for top 25 but those 30 failed attacks really made the diference. in the last hours i got so many defenses that i barely gained 100 points from ~30 attacks.

this week i made so far 380 attacks but again my wins ratio is around 90% and i hope to finish in top 50 as i will not be able to play too much saturday.
    mkultra-1058

Last week's stats:

Attack: 248
    Defense: 215

Best rank ever for me. Top 25 was too far away from me on Saturday so all I wanted to do was hang on for Top 50.