Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Probably my most idle week in a long time, I was so fed up with some bugs that for a few days the idea of playing never crossed my mind.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Carlos for Eternal & to Canyptian for a hell of a run for the Podium.

Last week was a really fun week for me, didn't get much time to play early because I was getting ready to fly out to Baltimore on Wednesday morning for Maryland Deathfest. I didn't know if I was going to have time for anything other than playing troopers but ended up playing arena a lot between bands and during some also and at the hotel while everyone else was asleep... Apparently I am the only one who never sleeps! I lost several battles because of too much Jagermeister, several to APMA3 (nothing to do with signal, had a great signal in the city there) and 1 just because I forfeited so I could get into the moshpit during Seige for a few minutes. I played a lot Saturday morning and worked my way up into the top 10 before heading back down to the fest. I logged back in when Usurper ended and was able to play a few battles waiting for Exhumed to set up to finish 23rd. Luckily I had a couple days off when I got back to knock a dent into that 500, seems that a lot of us are already pretty close. I am at 367 as of now, return to work tomorrow so hopefully will still be able to stay in top 50 this week.

Stats for last week 350/297
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Oh i forgot to post here.
    Gratz Carlos for the eternal and to the rest in the podium.

Also a huge thanks to my lovely trooper Patrice who was unfortunate enough to loose a battle in the last minutes and i managed to get a top 50 spot.
    ATK: 397
    DEF: 344

Good luck this week to everyone.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Last 2 days I have been able to re-revenge??? Match shows win or loss after playing like usual. Exit revenge list & go back in & shows never played?
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I have a question for those who hold regularly the top 250 positions, what is your defence wins rate? On one hand I think I have an acceptable offensive rate close to 90% but on the other I totally suck, my defense wins are usually around 13-17%, meaning I lose a shitload of points.
    Last edited by Grim; 06-01-2017 at 01:47 PM.
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I have a question for those who hold regularly the top 250 positions, what is your defence wins rate? On one hand I think I have an acceptable offensive rate close to 90% but on the other I totally suck, my defense wins are usually around 13-17%, meaning I lose a shitload of points.
    Not much higher, believe me And as time passes, everyone's def rate is going down steadily. Except maybe Ringe's. That team is just out of this world. I thought of doing the same, then realized I'm missing 3 characters out of that 4 xD
    Enti-2694

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Not much higher, believe me And as time passes, everyone's def rate is going down steadily. Except maybe Ringe's. That team is just out of this world. I thought of doing the same, then realized I'm missing 3 characters out of that 4 xD
    I find Ringe's team easier to beat than yours. Once your team goes ape, no need to press buttons. I think you hold me three times in a row lol. All warriors with counter strike and xtra turn? Damn!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I find Ringe's team easier to beat than yours. Once your team goes ape, no need to press buttons. I think you hold me three times in a row lol. All warriors with counter strike and xtra turn? Damn!
    Thanks, I take that compliment. I started off with VE, did not work, changed to Pharaoh, did not work, only remaining Eddie I have maxed is Samurai and I always loved him, so I just let him try to shine. I still get lots of defeats, but at least the hold rate stopped decreasing, which is good.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Have to agree with Zamasu, team is easy to beat and my percentage is now down again... I was surprised to see that it held you, but I actually just switched some guys so you can try again

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Have to agree with Zamasu, team is easy to beat and my percentage is now down again... I was surprised to see that it held you, but I actually just switched some guys so you can try again
    Well, as I laid out earlier in one of the threads, the most beautiful defense holds I've ever seen. Wrath going first - purge. CG stuns entire team. Rinse & repeat till dead Second time my Nomad survived the stun, but your Cyborg stole 3 power from my team, so Mirage was out of question. I'm putting together an anti-Ringe team tho, but it needs some QA
    Enti-2694