Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I will not shard claire, she seem more useful for her utility more than anything else
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Really wanted to complete my Eddie collection with Eternity or pull Clairvoyant but got Wrath... well better than Beelzebub. Is he worth sharding for PVP?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    beelzeblob... I'm 5 sec away from deleting this game. I still have an ultimate sacrifice very soon so we'll see.
    Well, his find his fury pretty nice. Invisibility for all can be pretty tough to beat when the whole theam has thief talismans. Though his talisman slots (and his magic/physical dmag) are mix up seems as tough to equip as the Shaman Eddie.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Well…. I’m unhappy to report that my first eternal is that Belzedump that everyone is laughing about; I’d laugh too, but now I have to deal with him…… and my first impression is that he will hit like a pussybub with his main, and die sooooo quickly, due to his talisman set-up, which doesn’t allow him to benefit by a green set. Waste of time.

But, for the moment, he’s safe for the sacrifice, as I have some ancient 2 Resistance talis, that would fit on him, or maybe I’ll wait for the Resilence talismans to come-back, as I have just one in the collection, then he’ll be at least good for PvE farming. Also maybe will try a set of life talis, for a hp boost, and 2 strength for a attack boost.

Is there anyone interested to do experiments on him…?!?
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    First eternal soul and it happens to be Eternity Eddie, honestly though I kind of wanted Clairvoyant more due to her abilities but I've just started sharding him and levelling his talismans up and I'm pretty stoked about what I see so far. Might make him my main attack Eddie in PVP: unless the other team has immunity that fury is going to seriously mess them up.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    Android
    And my first eternal soul is:

WRATH !!!!

It's OK !!!!

OS
    Android
    First soul : Beelzebub.

I have opened a thread for Beelzebub owners, don't feel alone:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-Network-Today!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Really wanted to complete my Eddie collection with Eternity or pull Clairvoyant but got Wrath... well better than Beelzebub. Is he worth sharding for PVP?
    Hey Patrice,
    So far I am not impressed with Wrath. I wasted all my skill Shards on him and now completely regret it. I am having the most morning-after blues like crazy!
    Because he is an AoE attacker, he incurs the wrath of all the Counterstrikes. Even though I have him fully sharded, he doesn't seem to be triggering the 75% removal of beneficial effects.

I don't have any Shell Talismans, and without them he is very squishy. I will play with him more this week, but I now wish I got Clairvoyant or Eternity Eddie instead. Oh well, it is better than having to join the Beezepoo club!

Hope this helps!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Patrice,
    So far I am not impressed with Wrath. I wasted all my skill Shards on him and now completely regret it. I am having the most morning-after blues like crazy!
    Because he is an AoE attacker, he incurs the wrath of all the Counterstrikes. Even though I have him fully sharded, he doesn't seem to be triggering the 75% removal of beneficial effects.

I don't have any Shell Talismans, and without them he is very squishy. I will play with him more this week, but I now wish I got Clairvoyant or Eternity Eddie instead. Oh well, it is better than having to join the Beezepoo club!

Hope this helps!
    Yes I fully sharded him in the end and not sure how I feel about it, he is good on PVP offense but useless on defence.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Eternity Eddie from my first Eternal Soul. Looking forward to putting him to work.

druid138-6195