Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

High speed (or auto-play) LoL strategies

What strategies have you developed to farm LoL fast, or on auto-play?

For Warrior LoL, I figure that the revenges from the Newborns can take up a lot of time and figured out a way to avoid them while minimizing the number of moves you make from start to finish. The team is Magus Corrupt Rescuer (with fully sharded power move), Corrupt General (with fully sharded fury move), Warrior Axis Bomber Boy, Soldier Eddie and, lastly, Holy Smokes Eddie on the bench. The strategy is simple but effective. Freeze all the enemies in the first two waves to avoid revenges and then one-shot the boss. There are two important things to keep in mind, and that is to make sure to enter the second wave with at least 6 power and to enter the boss wave with a full fury meter.

Start with MCR's power move. When it's fully sharded and she has the accuracy buff from ABB, it will have 100 % probability to freeze all enemies. Thus no retaliations. I then use Soldier Eddie's Roulette move which usually gives both power and fury. If it does give power, you're golden and can proceed to kill off the enemies ASAP. If not, make sure to not kill them all in the first round (mistime attacks if needed), so that you build up more power. In the second wave, repeat but rather than making sure you have power you should now make sure you have full fury when proceeding to boss battle. I happen to have a Thief set on my CG but I don't think it's necessary for this strategy.

When up against the boss wave, switch to Holy Smokes Eddie and use his Prey move to lower MR and Ignite the boss (this move will never trigger any revenges, so you don't have to bother with freezing the enemies first). This build-up will allow you to then one-shot the boss with Corrupt Generals fury move. Done!

All in all, this strategy let's me finish Warrior LoL X in a total of 9-10 moves (depending on if I get any power from Roulette), without a single move or revenge from the enemies.

What I like about this strategy is, apart from it's speed and reliability, that it uses Eddies that everyone's got and that you don't even need to have talismans on those Eddies (and definitely no shards).

Edit: Have now tried this against Assassin LoL, and it's work good there as well but takes a few moves more since there is no affinity advantages for the magus characters. My CG doesn't one-shot the boss, but using MCR's power move in between Eddie and CG does the trick while avoiding revenges.
    Last edited by konstifik; 06-12-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Trimmed
    Nice strategy you put together there. War ABB's passive is golden and there are several characters which can benefit greatly from that. I cannot try this out as I don't have CG still on my main acct, and I lack all 3 allies on my alt. I use a different strategy, but the two cannot be compared and I don't even want to, because of their totally different nature. Soldier Ed, AoF, AGS and Prisoner can tackle almost all types of LoL X (all characters maxed), and do it fast as I don't have to deal with resurrections and counterattacks. Minor problem is Magus LoL, boss can prove to be tricky there, so until I get a Wrath to replace my AGS, I switched AoF to Assassin NBoL for boss' ghost status removal and immediate victory.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    @ konstifik: That's a pretty neat tactic! I usually play LoL manually because the high SoT costs mean it doesn't take too much time playing them.

I did need to automate during the Immortal Soul event though. The following team could do Assassin LoL X on auto:
    -Navigator Eddie (fully Sharded, Assassin and Thief set)
    -Gunner Golden Son (fully Sharded, Void and Thief set) (Assassin is also fine)
    -Angel of Fear (fully Sharded, Health, Burn, and Rush set) (something other than Burn is fine)
    -Warrior Undead Rescuer (no Shards, Guardian and 2 Health sets)

The setup is pretty simple. Nav, GS, and AoF wreck things, and the Undead Rescuer is high-health bait for when the team does something stupid on AI. Usually all 4 make it through, but at most the Undead Rescuer's dead on completion.
    A fun thing is that Navigator's fully Sharded Dead Reckoning 1 hit KOs all Newborns and Golden Sons in that level. Prisoner is also nice instead of the Undead Rescuer so you don't have to worry about Revenge, and Desert Marauder's nice on manual for sniping.

@ Enti: I'm actually planning to do a write-up for the Axis Bomber Boys. Though between all the special events I haven't gotten around to testing and writing.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    @ Enti: I'm actually planning to do a write-up for the Axis Bomber Boys. Though between all the special events I haven't gotten around to testing and writing.
    Looking forward to it! I am lazy to create guides and comparisons and such, but I do love contributing to them with my observations / thoughts / experience.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Nice strategy you put together there. War ABB's passive is golden and there are several characters which can benefit greatly from that. I cannot try this out as I don't have CG still on my main acct, and I lack all 3 allies on my alt. I use a different strategy, but the two cannot be compared and I don't even want to, because of their totally different nature. Soldier Ed, AoF, AGS and Prisoner can tackle almost all types of LoL X (all characters maxed), and do it fast as I don't have to deal with resurrections and counterattacks. Minor problem is Magus LoL, boss can prove to be tricky there, so until I get a Wrath to replace my AGS, I switched AoF to Assassin NBoL for boss' ghost status removal and immediate victory.
    Yes, obviously The Prisoner is an easy time-saver if you have him I don't so I had to think of something else.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    A great toon to have against both Gunner and Magus LoL is the Assassin COTD as he gain new turn on kills and inflicts permadeath to prevent the Golden Sons from reviving. With full shards and accuracy buff he is guaranteed to inflict permadeath. Haven't tried it but I think permadeath works against Magus LoL's ghosting as well. But I guess he is as rare as The Prisoner, if not even more rare. There are some others toon that can inflict permadeath, but Ass COTD is arguably the best.

As ghosting is a positive effect, there are plenty of toons to help deal with it by removing or stealing. Carriage Rider Eddie, Magus Corrupt Rescuer, Assassin and Warrior Newborns, Sentinel Undead Rescuer and many more.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Haven't tried it but I think permadeath works against Magus LoL's ghosting as well.
    It does! I was looking at the Permadeath effect yesterday and that is indeed the case. It also ignores Endure, which makes it handy against Assassin Golden Sons too.

The most common toon that can inflict Permadeath is the Assassin Axis Bomber Boy, if I'm not mistaken. IIRC he has a 50% chance (75% if sharded) for AoE permadeath for 4 PWR
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    For Assassin Dungeon i use:

Navigator Eddie (maxed) + Desert Marauder + Gunner ABB (Throwed 2 skillshards) + Angel of Fear (maxed)

They destroy everything without giving a turn on Lvl 10, %100 success with autoplay.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    It does! I was looking at the Permadeath effect yesterday and that is indeed the case. It also ignores Endure, which makes it handy against Assassin Golden Sons too.

The most common toon that can inflict Permadeath is the Assassin Axis Bomber Boy, if I'm not mistaken. IIRC he has a 50% chance (75% if sharded) for AoE permadeath for 4 PWR
    You're correct about AABB! That move also lowers def and steals fury, and if you can get accuracy up on a sharded AABB it will be 100 % to inflict Permadeath on every enemy. That's a great start to build a speed strategy for Gunner and Magus LoL. Even if you clear every wave in one turn, the power cost of that move is low enough to perform it against every wave without any extra power generation/stealing, as long as you don't use any other power moves.

(Though I'd argue that there are more common characters that can inflict Permadeath, for example the Desert Warrior, but I think they are all single target attackers.)
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    For Assassin Dungeon i use:

Navigator Eddie (maxed) + Desert Marauder + Gunner ABB (Throwed 2 skillshards) + Angel of Fear (maxed)

They destroy everything without giving a turn on Lvl 10, %100 success with autoplay.
    I wish I had Navigator Eddie, such a useful Eddie for both auto and manual farming.
    Johan-1264