Trying to figure out a good strategy for speed manual farming of Magus LoL X, but haven't been able to come up with something that is as good my strategy for Warrior LoL.

IMO, the most important thing for a speed strategy is to prevent the Golden Sons from reviving since those animations take a ton of time. I only know three ways to reliably do that:
1. Employ The Prisoner to block their passive
2. Use Assassin ABB (with at least two shards on the power move) with Accuracy buff from Warrior ABB/Assassin Troll passive to inflict Permadeath on all enemies
3. Use Assassin COTD (with fully sharded basic move) with Accuracy buff from Warrior ABB/Assassin Troll to inflict Permadeath one Golden Son at a time while getting extra turns from kills

The drawback of the first one is that it shouldn't prevent the boss from ghosting, while the Permadeath strategies work against the boss too.

I don't have The Prisoner nor Assassin COTD so I've been working with a strategy around Assassin ABB. The hard thing with this is to come up with a team that includes both Assassin ABB and either Warrior ABB or Assassin Troll and still is able to both kill the first waves in one round and take out the boss in one round. However, it's pretty easy to clear the first two waves in one turn and then kill the boss in two turns, which I'm starting to feel is the best possible scenario here.