Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Trying to figure out a good strategy for speed manual farming of Magus LoL X, but haven't been able to come up with something that is as good my strategy for Warrior LoL.

IMO, the most important thing for a speed strategy is to prevent the Golden Sons from reviving since those animations take a ton of time. I only know three ways to reliably do that:
    1. Employ The Prisoner to block their passive
    2. Use Assassin ABB (with at least two shards on the power move) with Accuracy buff from Warrior ABB/Assassin Troll passive to inflict Permadeath on all enemies
    3. Use Assassin COTD (with fully sharded basic move) with Accuracy buff from Warrior ABB/Assassin Troll to inflict Permadeath one Golden Son at a time while getting extra turns from kills

The drawback of the first one is that it shouldn't prevent the boss from ghosting, while the Permadeath strategies work against the boss too.

I don't have The Prisoner nor Assassin COTD so I've been working with a strategy around Assassin ABB. The hard thing with this is to come up with a team that includes both Assassin ABB and either Warrior ABB or Assassin Troll and still is able to both kill the first waves in one round and take out the boss in one round. However, it's pretty easy to clear the first two waves in one turn and then kill the boss in two turns, which I'm starting to feel is the best possible scenario here.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Edit: Since the recent update Magus LoL ghost status can't be stolen so there is IMO better to bring along a toon that buffs accuracy to get better chances of Permadeath for GGS.

Reviving this thread for a fast Magus X strategy. The essential toon here is Gunner Golden Son with his permadeath ability.

The team is:
    Vampire Hunter Eddie
    Gunner Golden Son - with chance (with this strategy, use will type if you have any) and assassin talismans, fully sharded
    Angel of Fear
    Allied General

The GGS is the main damage dealer here and, more importantly, has a good chance of inflicting permadeath on his golden brothers to stop them from reviving. The AoF is mainly there to give another turn to the GGS. The most important role for the General is to steal the ghost effect from the boss, but he also gives ATK buff and steal fury which is why he is preferred over other toons who can steal/remove buffs. The purpose of VHE is to use his fury on the boss to bring him down quickly with the massive damage plus the critical strikes to your other toons.

This strategy works very well and is very fast. If you're very lucky, you could finish it all in as little as six or seven moves, but around 10-11 moves is more likely. As it doesn't involve any power moves, 3-tap skills, Eddie subs or switches between past, present and future moves it really works fast.

I have been doing this with my Allied General who is unsharded and equipped with unlevelled talismans and still works fine, as his main purpose isn't do deal damage, nor will he need to sustain any hits. With a fully sharded AG with maxed talismans this might work well for autoplay as well.

Also, VHE should be totally exchangeable for another Eddie who can deal a lot of damage.
    Last edited by konstifik; 09-20-2017 at 08:17 AM.
    Johan-1264

OS
    iOS
    I have the Prisoner and he is the most useful guy to have to help with speed and survival. For Magus LOL IX and X, I have a Sentinel team - Viking, Harpy, Prisoner and either SSD or ABB - sometimes I drop the Prisoner as not really needed here as the LOL passives just make it last a little longer - same result as none of my guys ever die or at least not for a long time! For Warrior I have a Sentinel team of GRE, Valk, Prisoner and Corrupt Rescuer - again I have not had a defeat this week with that team. prior to having the Valk I used either CG or Allied Soldier. For both Prisoner is a help as he also is on Gunner and Assassin. For Sentinel LOL I use a Warrior team of Sam Ed, Hellhound, Rocket Dog and Prisoner.

For Assassin I use a Gunner based team of Tailgunner/Soldier and Prisoner, COTD/Corrupt Rescuer and Golden Pharaoh Dog - the odd loss of a player or two but no defeats yet. Gunner is usually Assassin team based Eternity with Corrupt Harpy, Corrupt Rescuer, Prisoner or sometimes Wrath - I only do IX on auto here though as had one or two defeats on auto on LOL X. before Corrupt Harpy and Rescuer I used Prisoner, Wrath and Corrupt Ox Cultist - sometimes used Artillery Dog as well NBOL...again on LOL IX auto as got a few defeats on X.

I tend to do most of farming week about - one week on LOL and one week in story mode (Matter of Life and Death and Game of Death) so I can collect as much upgrade materials as I can.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    For warrior LoL I didn't play auto but I used
    Navigator Eddie Fully sharded
    Corrupt General Fully Sharded
    Kari, Magus Valkyrie
    Magus Undead Rescuer

You can get alot done with MUR's passive, Navigator's basic with chance talismans almost 100% sweeps the first two waves and it just takes stacking negative effects of the boss. For example,
    1. Everyone is cursed from MUR's passive
    2. Use All Hail from CG to lower MR and stun most everyone
    3. Use Navigator's basic to take out the enemies.
    4. Kari's basic will 100% Smite the Lord of Light.
    5. Hit him with Magus Undead Rescuer's Haze attack and that OH-KO's him almost every time.

When fully sharded with a blue talisman build, Haze does about 32-34 thousand can't remember which, to the LoL. Mostly due to the Curse+Smite combination. I tested it and it does seem to work. If he has Magic Penetration, the damage hits 40k.

Keep in mind that my MUR hasn't hit his max level yet, so this is damage coming from 4* Level 80.

So that's my strategy for the Warrior Lord of Light, it doesn't exactly work the same in the Magus one though, that auto revive and ghost are really annoying, since curse doesn't carry over when they revive, it usually takes me 2 turns for them. But Haze applies permadeath so that's good on the boss. I wish I had a Prisoner though, he would make things much faster.

As for the Sentinel dungeon, well I rely on burns and marks to win in that one. Currently I use two Beelzebubs, Angel of Fear and Shaman Eddie with Echo talismans. Pretty easy to Auto farm with that team.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Last weekend sharded Navigator and used him to auto farm in LoL X everyday till today.
    So, my team for all dungeons is:
    Navigator
    AoF
    The Prisoner
    Wrath

Don't think I change it for tomorrow's dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Last weekend sharded Navigator and used him to auto farm in LoL X everyday till today.
    Navigator
    AoF
    The Prisoner
    Wrath

Oh I so would love a AoF....Navigator would be good too! One day I guess I will get them and a Cyborg and maybe even a VHE. I can wait....forever most likely!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Navigator
    AoF
    The Prisoner
    Wrath

Not sure what talisman setup you're using, but the Chance talismans on Navigator make him unstoppable in farming.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    I find the Sentinel LoL the easiest to play, both for manual and auto, as there are no counterattacks nor any reviving toons, and they don't deal a lot of damage. So just stack up high damage dealers and stay away from using too many that have non-attacking power moves (like Assassin GS for example). AoF and The Nomad is a great pair for this, along with any non-magus Eddie that does decent damage (think VH, Tailgunner, Navigator, Cyborg, Samurai etc). The Nomad will one-hit-kill anyone here, so you are pretty much guaranteed the extra turn from AoF which in turn means The Nomad will take down another one, along with all your other toons getting hits in.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    Navigator
    AoF
    The Prisoner
    Wrath

Yeah, that's a team should easily autofarm any LoL X. Problem for me is that I'm missing Navigator, Prisoner and Wrath in my roster.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Not sure what talisman setup you're using, but the Chance talismans on Navigator make him unstoppable in farming.
    That's right, using chance on Navigator and Wrath