Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Hahaha, i collected 150 fragments in about 60-70 battles LO 7-10. If any i would get only 5 or 10.
    Just battled on in LOL 3 an got a 50-piece

funny
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I use warrior nbol all the time onnoffense due to the ability to revenge and remove beneficials.

Browno

That's very cool, my friend! Everyone has different approach I guess... I prefer the Green Space Man though... It can remove beneficial effects on the target as well + remove all negative ones from the enire team + healing everyone (power move) = more useful for me personally...

I never said that this is the bad toon, right? Just not worth the time and so resources investments... I put it that way... There's SO MANY new, interesting toons I would go after, yet I can't cause all the time getting dupes or things that I am not interested in having (garbage, thrash, sacrifice fllers - you name it)... This is written totally of my perspective, I am aware that somewhere in the planet might be the outnumbered hordes of players that have dreamt of keeping and taking home this little red creature and they have just waited for such kind of event... Though I am not one of them sadly...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I think this is a good event to bring a lot of other people up to the competitive level. Hopefully if they keep this pace of events every two weeks and eventually do gunner corrupt rescuer and prisoner souls I think everyone will be very happy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think this is a good event to bring a lot of other people up to the competitive level. Hopefully if they keep this pace of events every two weeks and eventually do gunner corrupt rescuer and prisoner souls I think everyone will be very happy.
    I agree. Need more battling it out for top 100 spots. That'd solve a lot of the same names on the list problem. For eternal it'll probably remain a select few as that takes some dedication.

Not so sure about GCR and prisoner, some toons should stay rare. I only got prisoner a couple of weeks ago after 5 months of playing every day. Still don't have GCR and while it would be nice, she'd be limited to offense. On defense, she has never been the toon that resulted in a loss for me.

OS
    Android
    Loved this char, never used at dungeons before. Even he is a Warrior, makes the Blue Dungeon like walk in the park. And i am glad that i was wise enough to save 2 set of those ancient Explosive Talismans - they are so useful with him. I usually choose multiple hitting or AOE chars when it comes to negative effect CC talismans - but NBOL have a point : Revenge. If you count that way, he hits multiple times because of his passive - thats how his chance to trigger "Explosive" effect gets higher.

*I also bring Desert Marauder for his "Marksman" aka "Perfect Hit" passive, so that also helps better about triggering Explosion (because revenges also comes up with perfect hits)

I would like to say to newbies: Bring this char especially to Gunner and Magus dungeons, it will be lot easier to deal with Lord of light - you can remove the buffs and kill the bosses much easier.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    Hahaha, i collected 150 fragments in about 60-70 battles LO 7-10. If any i would get only 5 or 10.
    Just battled on in LOL 3 an got a 50-piece

funny
    70 or 80 LoL X runs has gotten me 185. Have yet to have a 50 shard drop. 😡