Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    not a bad idea but bad character choice, many players have him ( me 2-4 times )
    Script to choose character that you don't was a better solution, he 's useless for many players like me
    Change the dupe system was a better idea too
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Overall, this event is definitely an experiment, as we look to find new ways and methods to deliver characters and prizes to players, and ways we can run more kinds of events with the amount of characters and talismans we're able to produce. We definitely are still interested in your feedback, but please keep in mind that there are many kinds of players out there, and sometimes things like events are meant to target/reward different kinds of players.
    Hi Sparton, I like the event, the additions to the store not so much...

I guess every player no matter where they are in the game want to know one thing...

When can we expect BNW?

Oh, any notes already for the next update? That may give people some idea to what to do (or not) with their skill shards.

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 06-13-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    When can we expect BNW?
    Trust me, if I could say anything about it, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Oh, any notes already for the next update? That may give people some idea to what to do (or not) with their skill shards.
    We're still working on the update, including confirming what changes make sense (and what ones are technically feasible), so we don't have anything to post yet.

OS
    Android
    there definitely are some people who are missing this 4 star and would like to have it
    I think more people missing Nomad, GCR, Prisoner etc. not a **** freaking NoL

Event should look like that: get 500-600 fragments and get only 1 character you need, while changing fragments into the soul, there should be a list where we could chose which ally will be summoned.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post

Event should look like that: get 500-600 fragments and get only 1 character you need, while changing fragments into the soul, there should be a list where we could chose which ally will be summoned.
    As Sparton said, this event isn't necessarily targeted at the higher tiered players. We had the 5* Eddie event, which was cool and got me closer. Of course would have been nice if I'd gotten Ace's High and Pharaoh.

I've got 50+ level 100 5* toons, so this definitely isn't going to change my team much.

I still enjoy it, and I've now got all 5 nbol and golden sons. Still a few toons I'd like to get, but part of the enjoyment is from getting a new character. If they were all just handed to me it would get boring pretty quick.

My extra NBoLs are going to go towards the purple ring.

I agree the RNG can be frustrating, but everybody having identical lineups in pvp based on what characters work best together would just be boring. It's more fun to have to work with resources that aren't necessarily your top choice.
    Last edited by Askora; 06-13-2017 at 07:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    We're still working on the update, including confirming what changes make sense (and what ones are technically feasible), so we don't have anything to post yet.

Hi Sparton
    Any plans for aces high eddie skills?
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in on a few questions/subjects from the thread:

• Harder floors have a higher chance of dropping fragments, but not too much higher. I tried to flatten the odds more between floors so that this event is more accessible for players, so definitely feel free playing on stages that you're most comfortable with.
    • While I understand that not everyone is excited by the Newborn of Light character, there definitely are some people who are missing this 4 star and would like to have it, either to fill out their collection or to use in PVP (this is a character with a very strong win rate in PVP, which was part of the reason we picked it). As we mentioned in the past, we want to use the fragments feature for players to be able to collect various characters, and that includes all rare characters, not just the absolute rarest. Besides, we just did a fragment soul that guaranteed 5 star Eddies...
    • The various shop additions are expanding on different kinds of packs we've sold in the past. A lot of people didn't have some of the limited time/removed talismans, so we wanted to give players an opportunity to get them.
    • We have announced that we're looking at tuning strong damaging characters that also remove beneficial effects, but all of the key selling points for this character (strong damage, revenge, removing beneficial effects, lowering defense) will still be central to the Warrior Newborn of Light's identity.
    Sparton, I take this chance to ask about Assassin NBOL. Is there any intention from the team to give him a different approach from his warrior brother?
    I mean, Assassin NBOL is far hard to get than the warrior one and he has a poor HP, ATK and DEF. Not counting that he cant even get fully use of his own Power Move....
    Maybe if the basic could deal TRUE damage instead of physical would made him more special....

Just a suggestion.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    He was my last missing NOL and I just got him about two weeks ago. I use his purple brother in my attack team all the time. Explosive talismans are perfect for him and I'm glad that I kept 15 of them from last year. They were almost useless for such a long time.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS

• We have announced that we're looking at tuning strong damaging characters that also remove beneficial effects, but all of the key selling points for this character (strong damage, revenge, removing beneficial effects, lowering defense) will still be central to the Warrior Newborn of Light's identity.
    I don't know how to interpret this....does the mean that a Warrior Newborn of Light nerf is coming?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707
    Hmmmm.
    Which ones do I have...

Nomad - nope
    GCR - I wish
    Prisoner - negative
    **** freaking NoL - yep...