Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Congrats to those on top, especially GMAC!

Attack/Defend: 199/172

Was going to try for top 100, but decided it just wasn't worth the ironite. Got 4 NBoLs from the last event and more worried about prepping some for sacrifice.

Still got some work to do on offense and defense, but starting to build a small stash of iron coins at least.

OS
    Android
    A: 213
    D: 180

thanks for maintaining this. yeah the point system is better now as nicko said, but it's really tought to climb. when you start to attack you will get attacked back instantly.
    if you have an avarage defense it won't hold that much, so i have a lot of respect for those who end up in the top 10 every week. especially gmac, ringe and carlos this week, congrats.

but i think that wrath helps a lot on offense and defense, if you check who of the top 10 guys have him you will find that many of them are blessed with him and pair him well ofc (top 4 all have him).
    he makes a little too much of a difference if you ask me, he allows you to hold far more than avarage and he makes you clear lists faster...but aside from this game seems okay balanced right now.
    let's wait till the end of the week, hopefully good changes will come but i guess the meta will change drasticly again .

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Talking King III for the first time

I still can't believe that I lasted 3 or 4 days between the first 15/20. Finally I finished 24. It was hard, at 8 pm (the closure time here in Argentina is at 9pm) I was 40th, I won more or less 25/30 fights in a row, and crossed my fingers to have some luck, because I was attacked almost the same amount of times as I attacked. Before I enter the last fight I was 26, but I have luck because someone couldn't beat my defense (incredible, at this level it seems like no one have trouble to crush it).

It's incredible the difference. When it resets I get more or less 40% of defense victories, but when the time passes by, it finishes at about 20%.

Finally my stats:
    Attacks: 256/270 (95%)
    Defense: 47/224 (21%)

OS
    iOS
    Ranked 15th with 244 vs. 203

Congratulations to gmac, it was a comfortable lead. Good. What a way to test the phone

Congratulations to my fellow troopers and to some wicked end run by DickinsonMan.

OS
    Android
    Thanks to everyone who has chimed in so far, just a few notes...

-Tried to update thread name, didn't find a way to make that happen so we'll have to move on lol

-Thanks Nicko, I think it's safe to say we all miss your weekly insight into PvP, so I'm glad you posted some thoughts

-I now see what the fuss was all about in respect to the Prisoner. Even with the change to his passive, I have easily been able to move up the ranker since pulling him last week.

-On an Eternal note, I see a few people talking about Wrath. I think his proc rate is on steroids in PvP but it is pretty easy to counter with a decent stunner. I have a few troopers with him as champion and think he is a very cool character. Would like to see VE removal chances back on par with Wrath as opposed to reducing eithers chance % but just my two cents

C ya in the arena!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    ATK-173
    DEF-151

Congrats to GMAC! Good job on the thread mjm!

Getting to just the 250 slot is a chore anymore and with the measly prize for Duelist I the only way to come out on top, prize wise is to not buy ironite. Well without that you're going nowhere. I mean that and all the bugs, procing errors, etc. I wonder if it's worth it sometimes. I used to place a lot further up ladder but now seem confined to my 100 ironite every week. RNG still not being nice and doesn't drop any much needed toons.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Caongrats to my trooper GMAC on Eternal...well done buddy, you deserved it!

Thanks MJM for continuing this thread from Nicko's tradition.

I was able to finish in the top 100 for the very first time, all thanks to the advice and guidance from some awesome forum members...you know who you are. I have come so close to top 100 these past few weeks but could never cross it on the last day, mainly because I can't play much on Saturday evenings during the final few hours of rush. This week I stayed around the 30-60 range and finally finished at rank 56, again, because I couldn't play the last few hours else maybe, just maybe, top 50 would have been do-able.

Anyway, my stats are:
    Attacks: 94% (186/197)
    Defense: 10% (16/165)

Well done again to the Eternal, Top 5, 10, 25, and 50!

OS
    Android
    Congrats Ringe! Cool to see you having made it that far! And congrats to the rest of the top 50.

As for me, unfortunately I barely missed out on making the top 250. Was at 235 a few minutes before and I suddenly found myself finishing at 259 Maybe next week.

My stats:
    Tier: Duelist I
    Attack Wins: 87% (175/202)
    Defense Defense Wins: 18% (30/170)

Not too bad I suppose considering I have no PVP Talismans at all.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Ranked 15th with 244 vs. 203

Congratulations to my fellow troopers and to some wicked end run by DickinsonMan.

My first attempt to TOP-5... i was 6th. In a few weeks, i'd try again.
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to GMAC, very solid run; totally deserved.

I wanted the 2nd place but my baby daughter needed a diaper change 30 min before reset time. Baby vs arena = my baby always, so I stopped playing.

cheers.
    Carlos