Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    You guys already knew the randomness of the game. It should be called the random legacy of the beast.
    Upon knowing this randomness, its kind of random that you whine about not getting the random character that you want. There are tons of toons that I don't have yet that I want, but I didn't come here to whine about it. I was looking to see peoples opinions on the character to see if I should invest skills, but all i found was some whines and moans.

I got it, you didn't. Suck it!

Dank

No need to be too harsh on peps right here, just because someone dares to have a different point of view on certain things than you do... Relax, man... I am truly happy of you and so the other ones who got him or other decent toons... I didn't, yet I am not whining, just being disappointed that's it... Even not complaing - because I haven't LOST anything for real, didn't invest any money - stopped since november last year... Completely aware and on purpose... You know what's funny about this game? No matter if you pay or not - you can get the same crap... So why to pay?

But the rewarding system is another story - sure not relying much on the fact if somebody pays the hard cash as I see, yet if somehow happened that you achieved the requirements given to the participants - you should be properly rewarded... Even not with ''big prize'', but ANYTHING decent would be very much welcomed, I guess...

I DO love the achievements system - that's why still play... Here rules are simple - ''you have to... then you'll get...'' everything's clear and everybody's happy... Probably wouldn't bother too much though, knowing my reward being ''something''...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    I'm chill. Just bored, and stirring up crap. Just playing around, don't even listen to me lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Pants & Dank,
    I don't whine much, I think, but this "event" has been a huge disappointment for me. I'm venting. Some may read my post and agree and others may not. When we were working on Eternal fragments, everyone was working towards a goal. One that you may have set for yourself. The payoff worked. It was gratifying. For this event, sacrificing your existing characters and ironite for basically a spin of the wheel is not gratifying for everyone.

I would like to or prefer to pay for a character I want not leave it up to chance. That's all I'm saying.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I'm chill. Just bored, and stirring up crap. Just playing around, don't even listen to me lol
    You don't have to tell me twice. Lol poor child couldn't finish the sh*t he started. That's ok, one day you will grow up and learn. Until then continue being bored and speak less. Maybe go for a hike or something that should do the trick. Lol
    Last edited by angelkelly; 06-23-2017 at 07:31 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I would like to or prefer to pay for a character I want not leave it up to chance. That's all I'm saying.
    Me too, but to get the char I want, not some 3*crap... and, in a way, we are in fact paying for the ironite invested in those shitty seer souls... some paying money, some paying time, because it takes so much time to gather 900 ironite. And waste it on 3*crap.

I'm not angry because I didn't got Mystic Eddie... I am really mad because I got only 3*crap from 20 seer souls!!! They say that I've got 20 chances to get 3-to-5 chars.. and only 3*crap dropped!! Not even one 4* or one 5*. Which makes me wonder how many seer souls I should open to have at least a tiny chance for a Mystic Eddie????

The worst part (for me) is that I'm not here anymore for the game itself. The PvE is boring beyond compare, a waste of time, a "chance" to get the same useless rewards over and over. The PvP Arena its almost impossible, because I don't have at least one of the chars needed to compete in the higher ranks, starting from 250 up. And if you look at the defenses, you'll see what I mean.

Nope, I'm here for Iron Maiden and I'm (still) here for my troopers, but I don't know how much I can stand to this complete unfairness...
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 06-23-2017 at 05:31 AM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Nope, I'm here for Iron Maiden and I'm (still) here for my troopers, but I don't know how much I can stand to this complete unfairness...
    I said that in the past, if that game was just LotB and not Iron Maiden LotB there is no chance anyone would play it.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I said that in the past, if that game was just LotB and not Iron Maiden LotB there is no chance anyone would play it.
    Yes, I'm afraid you're right, without Iron Maiden's name, this game wouldn't even be known among the hundreds of Android/iOS games out there...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android

Yes!!!!!

So I bought a 10-pack just as the event started. Opened them one by one during the day. Only once eyes were flashing, a dupe ABB. Not thrilled.

So I sacrifised some dupes and got 12 mystic souls. At no. 4 eyes were flashing, and there he was. The top price in this event, Mystic Eddie was mine. 😄 Thank you RNG!!!

Even though I still have 8 more Mystic souls to open I'm pretty sure I will purchase yet a 10-pack. I believe this is my biggest chance to get one of the G/A-toons I lack. Opening 1 G/A-soul per month doesn't give me good odds.

Gratz to all others lucky enough to get Mystic Eddie, and the best of luck to those still trying to. 👍

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    ... there he was. The top price in this event, Mystic Eddie was mine. 😄 Thank you RNG!!!
    Congrats on the pull, Fister! Hope you get some of those g/a's you're wanting!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    You don't have to tell me twice. Lol poor child couldn't finish the sh*t he started. That's ok, one day you will grow up and learn. Until then continue being bored and speak less. Maybe go for a hike or something that should to the trick. Lol
    Finish what? I did finish what I started, angering you (Not even an iron maiden fan... wtf are you even doing here?)
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572