Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

G/A Soul, what did you get... ???

Here we can comment on what we have obtained.

my today's soul is GS purple, repeat.

OS
    Android
    Well, another sad RNG story:
    - filled the vortex and got TEN G/A souls!!
    - opened them one by one and got 9 dupes, although I'm missing a lot of gunner/ass toons
    - it could've been worse, but I got a Corrupt Harpy, wich I didn't have before
    - now I wonder how many G/a souls I need to open to get the missing G/A toons??
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    ....and the story continues: I did the first exalted sacrifice and got 15 G/A souls + claimed the reward and got another 3 G/A souls.

The results aren't encouraging at all: got 1 Assassin CotD (the only good one) and 17 dupes (2 ass undead rescuers, 2 gun dogs, 1 ass axis soldier, 2 ass desert riders, 1 wicked golem, 1 burning mummy dog, 1 undead allied soldier, 2 gun ABB, 2 gun NBoL, 1 gun droid, 1 gun rockets.... and 1 I don't remember because I've literally saw red in front of my eyes.

Still missing: Tailgunner & Aces; Vampire & Rainmaker and the most wanted - the Prisoner.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    ....and the story continues: I did the first exalted sacrifice and got 15 G/A souls + claimed the reward and got another 3 G/A souls.

The results aren't encouraging at all: got 1 Assassin CotD (the only good one) and 17 dupes (2 ass undead rescuers, 2 gun dogs, 1 ass axis soldier, 2 ass desert riders, 1 wicked golem, 1 burning mummy dog, 1 undead allied soldier, 2 gun ABB, 2 gun NBoL, 1 gun droid, 1 gun rockets.... and 1 I don't remember because I've literally saw red in front of my eyes.

Still missing: Tailgunner & Aces; Vampire & Rainmaker and the most wanted - the Prisoner.
    Assassin COTD is one of the best toons in the game IMO, and a toon that I would chose to get over The Prisoner any day.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Assassin COTD is one of the best toons in the game IMO, and a toon that I would chose to get over The Prisoner any day.
    Really? I thought that it is a great character and I admit that I was glad in pulling him (also it was the last missing CotD, as I've got the warrior one since the beginning, about five of the magus kind and got the gunner last week).

I didn't face a lot of teams in PvP with a Assassin CotD as almost all of the teams I met from the higher ranks has a Prisoner, that's why I'm longing for one; also, its getting harder to beat those teams, as many new characters have emerged and many of the players got them lately.

OS
    Android
    full vortice and 2 legendary.

tailgunner and death dog.

I was expecting other toons.

OS
    iOS
    got Tailgunner from an achievement G/A soul. Satisfied....
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Really? I thought that it is a great character and I admit that I was glad in pulling him (also it was the last missing CotD, as I've got the warrior one since the beginning, about five of the magus kind and got the gunner last week).

I didn't face a lot of teams in PvP with a Assassin CotD as almost all of the teams I met from the higher ranks has a Prisoner, that's why I'm longing for one; also, its getting harder to beat those teams, as many new characters have emerged and many of the players got them lately.
    Well, he hits for a lot of damage, gets another turn whenever he gets a kill, his power attack has a good chance of getting extra turns even without a kill and he has a high chance of inflicting permadeath which is great when you play against teams with characters that can revive others (like Gunner Corrupt Rescuer and Grim Reaper Eddie who are both very common in PvP). It's perhaps not a toon much used in defense but I would surely use him in offense. And, he is great for PVE, specially in Magus and Gunner LoL as his permadeath will stop the Golden Sons from reviving.

Admittely I have ~90 % of the toons in the game so there are not many left for me to wish for, but out of the ~10 % still missing for me, he is definitely my most wanted along with Navigator Eddie. I would be happy for The Prisoner too of course, but he is not as strong as he was before they changed his passive.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    - now I wonder how many G/a souls I need to open to get the missing G/A toons??
    Well it took me 170 G/A rare souls to finally summon the prisoner this week, now I'm missing the purple harpy, soldier eddie, cyborg eddie, navigator eddie and assassin Cotd to complete the rare G/A toons and pharaoh eddie and wickerman eddie to complete all the rare toons. Take a look how he was summoned.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...light=prisoner

Yeah I sacrificed soldier and wickerman eddie.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    I got 20 Rare G/A souls from a Sacrifice and I finally pulled Cyborg Eddie! Wanted one since day one so this Anniversary event has been great.

All the other 19 waa sacrifice fodder though.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions