Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Heal Block Wrath

I've Heal Blocked Wrath three times in normal mode and it has not counted towards the mission. What gives?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I've Heal Blocked Wrath three times in normal mode and it has not counted towards the mission. What gives?
    Classic Nodding Frog! Release something that causes nothing but confusion & frustration! Hoping we'll spend ironite & $ to figure this shit out! Too much effort for Sparton to let us know not to use troopers??? That would be the decent thing to do...then again this is Nodding Frog. Who knows, maybe it's just another bug & they don't wanna admit it!
    Already accomplished that mission & don't remember anything special. Sry bud.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    If a mission's objective's not getting fulfilled, try it in Normal difficulty. I already met a similar glitch in other missions.
    My game tag: Valgard-4141

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys, but there's no cure for "dumb ass"! I was playing the wrong Wrath! I was playing Blood Brothers...

I can't seem to make permadeath count on the Artillery Dog in Evo Material. I've already tried without Troopers along with both Evo SQs with now luck. I've the permadeath applied but it doesn't seem to register. Any suggestions?
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Remove immunity first on the dogs.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    So I played Evo Material Hoard this AM. I removed beneficial effects with Visions, hit one dog with permadeath. The icon appeared over both artillery dogs. I then switched to GRE to finish of the two armored dogs. I was then able to hit an artillery with another permadeath to make three. I was absolutely sure the icon appeared over the artillery dog again yet when I finished and checked the main screen, nothing in challenges. Not a single mark registered. What do I have to do? Does this mission have to be completed under Evo Materials Cache only? Getting really frustrated with this one...
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    So I played Evo Material Hoard this AM. I removed beneficial effects with Visions, hit one dog with permadeath. The icon appeared over both artillery dogs. I then switched to GRE to finish of the two armored dogs. I was then able to hit an artillery with another permadeath to make three. I was absolutely sure the icon appeared over the artillery dog again yet when I finished and checked the main screen, nothing in challenges. Not a single mark registered. What do I have to do? Does this mission have to be completed under Evo Materials Cache only? Getting really frustrated with this one...
    Not 100% sure but I think I managed to pass this challenge in the normal mode only it counts. If you have Prisoner, you'll do it fast if not you have to keep the 2 dogs alive for as long as you can manage to apply the permadeth. Wish you luck!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Is there some trick to getting the dungeon trials? I'm trying to complete Magus, Sentinel, and Gunner Trial 3s, but I can't figure out the trick. How?

OS
    Android
    Thanks to some tips from Chaosego, I was finally able to register 1 permadeath on a artillery dog this AM. Now I know what to do...
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Thanks to some tips from Chaosego, I was finally able to register 1 permadeath on a artillery dog this AM. Now I know what to do...
    So what keeps you from telling us...
    I have the same problems with those Dogs... permadeath does not seem to count since the beginning of the missions, in either EVO quest...