Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Latex lucy OP

Latex lucy OP

[ATTACName:  Screenshot_20170708-213230.png
Views: 1065
Size:  1.93 MBH=CONFIG]3326[/ATTACH]
    2 skillsharded heavy hitters (harpy 6500,SS 7500) couldn't even dent the bitch i lost.
    Perhaps a nerf is in its place
    At least the team is aware of her bugged titan shield
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    She is frustrating as hell... I try to steer clear, but using a char that blocks beneficial effects can help.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

You know what's a pain to counter? Her with immunity talismans. Had a lot of fun trying to break that puzzle. Prisoner could barely hurt her, Rainmaker couldn't make a dent. Or he'd break before he could try.

OS
    Android
    I used to have around 95% win ratio in pvp but after magus cr got nerfed and nbols too it is really hard to even beat any team with that girl.
    My win ratio is down in low 80s after that nerf. Also 35% chance procs more often for enemies than my own 65%+ proccers. Seems wierd. And yes i did like 20 runs counting how often enemies procd counter vs me stealing things.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Everything seems to proc 2-3 times as much for AI. Guess thats "balancing" the nf way.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I used to have around 95% win ratio in pvp but after magus cr got nerfed and nbols too it is really hard to even beat any team with that girl.
    My win ratio is down in low 80s after that nerf. Also 35% chance procs more often for enemies than my own 65%+ proccers. Seems wierd. And yes i did like 20 runs counting how often enemies procd counter vs me stealing things.
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Everything seems to proc 2-3 times as much for AI. Guess thats "balancing" the nf way.
    It's been like that for a long time. Devs have made no acknowledgement of it. It's pretty obvious not only in pvp but pve as well. I fortunately have a prisoner, or I'd still be dreading playing Assassin/Warrior LoL on level X. I could beat them without him, but having to wait while every NBoL did a revenge just gets old and takes forever.

My guess is that the defense gets what amounts to an accuracy buff (talismans included) in the neighborhood of 25%, and to make it fair the offense gets a debuff (maybe closer to 10%). I'm not sure if it applies the entire battle. It may only be active for the first round or two.

Yeah, you're right, she's fucked up, by far the most ridiculous passive in the whole game, but C'mon, state that she's almost unbeatable is too much.
    I think that you can do it better, many here has the solution to her OPness, maybe benched, maybe with unskillsharded.
    I'm not a great player, but she's never have been a BIG problem for me...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    I usually only have problems facing her on defense in pvp when she has immunity talismans. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes when she has immunity going in, even with prisoner blocking her passive she keeps putting the shield back up. So, she can sometimes beat the prisoners passive. I tried her on offense today and she apparently forgot that she gets to renew the shield every round and I wasn't facing a team with the prisoner, it wasn't stolen and it wasn't removed. She just decided not to renew it.

OS
    Android
    Its just that you need the right toons to beat her. A fully sharded nomad (thats 5 star) vs a 4 star seem a bit unbalanced. I have no char that can beat her 1v1 thats 4 star. And only solution is to have killed all others in team with permadeath.

But i will take any help i can get from you to make her easy.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    You have to kill her first. Newborn and nomad can take her down in a couple of turns. If you still have a blue bat he takes her shield away after the first turn. The hardest one ive faced is two of them with a prisoner and grim reaper. The prisoner takes the newborns passive which is really useful, and even if you kill one or two of the bitches, by that point the grim reaper will have his fury powered up. Fought that team for a good 20 minutes.