Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    I just proc void shield and proceed.
    What Lulero said, void shield.
    Also characters with steal or remove like corrupt rescuer magus, newborn of light warrior, wrath, visions eddie, undead rescuer warrior, etc... can help.
    If she uses her skill she won't attack but the resurrected character will be weaker and likely to attack, so another option is just kill something that you can get rid of right away on your turn or even better as a counter in the same turn (strike talisman, newborn of light warrior/assasin, corrupt ox ass).
    Or/and Assassins & high damage.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    yeah she is a tough bugger for sure, but I don't fear here at all. My GRE with a perfect hit can remove that shield in one hit. Wrath can remove it or his void shield can. Up against her and Viking eddie i have gone over 20 moves to defete them so yeah she is tough, but at least you get attacks against her. Unlike SSD....lol

OS
    iOS
    I'd rather come up against her than Warrior Undead Rescuer. Equipped with Strike Talismans, or Immunity making using a Prisoner against him usesless, he's been a pain recently.

GCR is pretty easy to kill. Eternity Ed, AoF and Nomad and 90% off the time she's gone.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    I can't wait for the day I finally get a prisoner... Can't wait to try him with her.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Still the main problem with the prisoner. Whoever has him gets to ruin everybody else's toys but still use his own.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Still the main problem with the prisoner. Whoever has him gets to ruin everybody else's toys but still use his own.
    Ain't that somewhat his purpose, maybe I'm missing something...
    He's not as much OP as it used to no worries, he still really useful but now be countered by a lot of strategies, we're not in February anymore...
    Add to that that the arena adapted & don't rely as much on passives as it used to..

Used to be a no brainer on defense, it's not the case anymore, pushing for more nerf would just render him useless.. I mean real useless lol, like a blue child of the damned event or something..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Ain't that somewhat his purpose, maybe I'm missing something...
    He's not as much OP as it used to no worries, he still really useful but now be countered by a lot of strategies, we're not in February anymore...
    Add to that that the arena adapted & don't rely as much on passives as it used to..

Used to be a no brainer on defense, it's not the case anymore, pushing for more nerf would just render him useless.. I mean real useless lol, like a blue child of the damned event or something..
    I don't think we should push for any nerfs. We'll get them regardless, but personally, I don't want to give them any more ideas. It's depressing how many characters have been wrecked. I wonder how much different pvp would really be if none of them were ever nerfed. We'd see a lot more CGs, that's for sure.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    We'd see a lot more CGs, that's for sure.
    A lot you said...
    He haven't been nerfed, they downright buried him & poured concrete over it... Used to be the best champs now it's annoying just to have a trooper with one..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    I'll agree to a nerf on her BUT... they have to nerf the warrior angle of fear and the sentinel soulless demon at the same time. Between the second turn generation on the angel of fear and the freakin over taunting of the soulless demon, the gunner corrupt rescuer is one of the only tunes that can help you survive them - lol