Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Latex lucy OP

OS
    Android
    No more nerfs please... GCR maybe needs her power move adjusted to cost 7 but that's about enough.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    No more nerfs please... GCR maybe needs her power move adjusted to cost 7 but that's about enough.
    Not a bad idea! Love it..
    Better than nerfing AoF a third time... If not fourth..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Enough with characters being "OP"... my Wrath and Vampire Eddie demolish her easily, every time.
    Just need right toons, right strategy and a little luck on the coin toss and every toon is beatable. Too many good toons are dust collectors now, because someone is frustrated they can't win easily.
    Some characters need to be more OP or the game will become unchallenging... No nerfs!!

Full disclosure: green Harpy handcuffs my Vampire & Wrath in Arena usually rendering them useless, but I don't consider her OP... beat and get beaten, it's the way PvP goes...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Enough with characters being "OP"... my Wrath and Vampire Eddie demolish her easily, every time.
    Just need right toons, right strategy and a little luck on the coin toss and every toon is beatable. Too many good toons are dust collectors now, because someone is frustrated they can't win easily.
    Some characters need to be more OP or the game will become unchallenging... No nerfs!!

Full disclosure: green Harpy handcuffs my Vampire & Wrath in Arena usually rendering them useless, but I don't consider her OP... beat and get beaten, it's the way PvP goes...
    Weird, I never find the Harpies tough...heavy warrior team, such as NBoL + Nomad w/ Counterstrikes takes care of her quite easily.

I do find GCR as a bit OP, and agree that her power move should be at least 7, like that of Wrath and Nomad. Other than that no nerfing is required. I don't have her and have to rely on Wrath or NBoL to take care of her, but equipped in the right team, she can be quite hard to beat.
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 07-23-2017 at 03:13 PM.

OS
    Android

Well put. Couldn't agree more

OS
    Android

I completely agree. I have never understood why everyone hates this chick so much nor why so many players user her for defense. She used to be great for offense but there are too many counters to risk using her any more. Another counter no one mentions is Storm Eddie. If she is the last one standing his fury will annihilate her with full shield and full health. No more nerfs, We will adjust. Time wasted continuously balancing characters can be better spent fixing bugs or finishing working on new content.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I completely agree. I have never understood why everyone hates this chick so much nor why so many players user her for defense. She used to be great for offense but there are too many counters to risk using her any more. Another counter no one mentions is Storm Eddie. If she is the last one standing his fury will annihilate her with full shield and full health. No more nerfs, We will adjust. Time wasted continuously balancing characters can be better spent fixing bugs or finishing working on new content.
    & ditto again!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS

Ditto one more time. Thanks Rob.

I had just got done recording a match for DJE and while I often put in a Prisoner to take on a GCR I just went with the "Team of Morons" I used last week - a 3*, 2 4* (including the weak Blue CotD) and VHE - for the next fight.

They went first - had a GCR - stunned my VHE - and I thought this would be a great example of taking on a GCR (especially since I started at a big disadvantage). Take a strong assassin - doesn't have to be VHE - a Corrupt Harpy works just as well - and kick her arse.

But nerf? Not needed

Video - "Kick the GCR" http://youtu.be/0tVOHVm8EOc
    Last edited by Nicko; 07-23-2017 at 10:55 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS

This 10 times over! I use her, but know how to beat her easily as well. Every toon has a weakness. Nerfing is not the answer.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    This 10 times over! I use her, but know how to beat her easily as well. Every toon has a weakness. Nerfing is not the answer.
    She is not OP, I think most people get frustrated because her shield is real glitchy.

TBH it seems to be working better lately, if stolen it does not regen. Sometimes though the shield still shows on the screen but she takes damage so it's not active. it can get pretty confusing.

The other bad thing with her is that using her both on offense and facing her on defense I have gotten stuck in a loop with a prisoner and a regen toon that forced a draw.
    Won't go into details but you'll know if you ever come across that scenario. Really lame.