Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    When I saw it, I started to laugh. Why we cannot buy for the same price for example pack of every colour souls incl g/a soul. Legendary soul would be worth to spend some coins as well, but not fragments of useless souls or talismans. Come on ...
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    At least you get a way of spending some Iron Coins and still a few days left, they might surprise us with something good.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    I don't think $o
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Nah just op.
    PSSSSST!!!
    (9 months after someone mentioned that fierce talismans add more atk and people still didn't learn!)

OS
    iOS
    Are the Vampire Talismans worth it? I only have about 850 Iron Coin. Wondering if it is worth the big expense.

My understanding is that it's a 50% chance to regain 15% health on a perfect strike.

Maybe that is better than it sounds? Maybe they work best on VH Eddie, which I don't have.

Just hate to miss something good.

Thanks!
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    Are the Vampire Talismans worth it? I only have about 850 Iron Coin. Wondering if it is worth the big expense.

My understanding is that it's a 50% chance to regain 15% health on a perfect strike.

Maybe that is better than it sounds? Maybe they work best on VH Eddie, which I don't have.

Just hate to miss something good.

Thanks!
    Z
    they are mediocre, but i would really save my 850 coins in case something good comes along the last days. i expect something nice but expensive on saturday, so that people have to play more pvp to earn some coins, but it's only my theory, because ii would designt it that way ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    they are mediocre, but i would really save my 850 coins in case something good comes along the last days. i expect something nice but expensive on saturday, so that people have to play more pvp to earn some coins, but it's only my theory, because ii would designt it that way ;-)
    My thought as well, I'd hate to miss something better.

Thanks Slauki!
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    PSSSSST!!!
    (9 months after someone mentioned that fierce talismans add more atk and people still didn't learn!)
    Can you better explain what you mean by this???

Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Can you better explain what you mean by this???
    my example was one out of many,where players mentioned something being OP and the devs (having no clue themselves) read it on the forums and nerfed it without giving it any deeper thought. that's why we have now one kind of talismans(skilled etc) in each colour which is kinda useless.
    So what i meant was that we need to choose wisely what we call OP unless we want to see it nerfed in the next patch (pushing the crucial bug fixes even further down the importance line).
    But don't take it personal. it was more of a dev diss

OS
    iOS
    One day left. I guess we won't be seeing both shell and explosive talismans. Really wish I hadn't sold all those when they just generated a magma shield. So what's the finale of this extravagant event? One of those two talismans? A discounted legendary soul? An immortal or eternity soul? That's unlikely, but maybe. We'll find out tonight. My money's on a freeze set... sorcery
    MrFreeze-6530