Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Customer Service

For all the bitching we do, I just want to give props to NF. EVERYTIME I've contacted the customer service, it's answered in a timely manner, and the issue is always rectified.

I've contacted customer service for a kiddo on other mobile app games, and they are shite. IF they answer, they almost never rectify a situation.

NF, imo has the best customer service in the industry. At least, is the best of any I've dealt with. That's huge to me, and I thank you.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Same here, awesome response everytime..
    Can say many things on NF but customer service always been first class...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

I'm glad they reply to you... I've never even received a confirmation that they were looking into the issues I reported
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I'm glad they reply to you... I've never even received a confirmation that they were looking into the issues I reported
    Man, this really surprises me. Michelle is so good about getting back to people. Is it a spam issue maybe?
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    For all the bitching we do, I just want to give props to NF. EVERYTIME I've contacted the customer service, it's answered in a timely manner, and the issue is always rectified.

I've contacted customer service for a kiddo on other mobile app games, and they are shite. IF they answer, they almost never rectify a situation.

NF, imo has the best customer service in the industry. At least, is the best of any I've dealt with. That's huge to me, and I thank you.
    Agree 110% with you Monte, every time I send in a support ticket they take care of it asap. From update patches a few days after I email them to returning talismans I've accidentally sold, CS is top notch!

I, being in sales and customer service for years in the past, genuinely appreciate great customer service as a consumer. It's so hard to find people who treat you the way you would treat them.

So kudos and a big "thank you" to NF for getting the most important thing in a consumer-based industry right!

For those who don't get a reply from the in-game support, try emailing them here:

support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I definitely agree. I have had to contact Michelle a few times and everytime situation was resolved quickly
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Could dig up old posts...been sayin it since beta! Support is A+!!! Probably overworked too!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Completely agree. I've had to contact them twice in the past and they are always top notch! Thank you NF Customer Support!

OS
    iOS
    IceMan check your inbox
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

I use the in game support link and have never received a reply. I've sent 4 or 5 in the past month. Never used it before... I sent them about achievements that I completed but didn't get credit. I know it was a bug now, but still don't have credit and will most likely have to do them again. Disappointed I didn't even get a response to any of them.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...