Threaded View

OS
    Android

New broken strategy - stealing energy?

hey guys,

would like to discuss one thing here and it's the energy talismans and stealing energy in total. we all know that the talismans are broken, don't wanna discuss that.
    sometimes they steal the energy sometimes they only genereate it. very often they can give a player full energy after one proc.

but the energy stealing in total is kinda problematic.

had the situation several times where ONE char stole my whole energy and i was left with a half team and no way to revive. many people also use multiple sets, so chances are big to rip off everything. this can lead to a broken and counterless situation, which shouldn't occour. without energy you cannot heal or revive effective and you are basicly screwed when going 2nd.
    and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

my suggestion to fix the situation would be:

1. let the talis steal less energy in general
    2. let them proc less often
    3. let them only generate energy as before
    4. let us only steal energy one time per round
    5. let immunity prevents us from stealing stealing
    6. introduce mores way to generate energy
    7. a combination of some suggestions

curious to hear what you think about this. i feel this situation is completly broken.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    What we as the design team want them to function like: Once chance roll regardless of how many enemies are attacked (for this kind of augment), steal power, not care about Immunity, and be reliable (at least as far as augments are concerned).

We've gotten them to steal (instead of just generate), it's just a matter of this augment (and some other augments, like Vanish) procing more often than they should based on the number of targets... and in the case of this, stealing more power than is intended. The lead programmer actually committed a change that should allow us to correct that, but it hasn't been tested yet. If that works out well with no knock-ons, the odds for augments like Energy, Vanish, Void, etc will then proc at the correct rates in all situations in a future update.
    Last edited by slauki; 07-13-2017 at 10:50 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.