Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1
    Senior Member MrFreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    319

    New magus cotd event...just shoot me

    This is going nowhere. The forum is full of spam and negativity. The game is full of boredom and stupidity. We've got another weak event coming next week for magus cotd. At least he won't be nerfed a week after the event(he's already useless).

    Sparton, can you please give us some reassurance that BNW and night city are being worked on. I'm on the edge of walking away from this game for the 2nd time now. How many players have to walk away before you guys get the message?

    How many of these guys are still around? 2 or 3? How many will be left in another 6 months?

    IMG_1077.JPG
    MrFreeze-6530

  2. #2
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    This is going nowhere. The forum is full of spam and negativity. The game is full of boredom and stupidity. We've got another weak event coming next week for magus cotd. At least he won't be nerfed a week after the event(he's already useless).

    Sparton, can you please give us some reassurance that BNW and night city are being worked on. I'm on the edge of walking away from this game for the 2nd time now. How many players have to walk away before you guys get the message?

    How many of these guys are still around? 2 or 3? How many will be left in another 6 months?

    IMG_1077.JPG
    Can only agree in everything you said Freeze!! This is one only disappointment!! ☹️
    GotN-0546
    Champion: Navigator Eddie max.

    Trooper List - CLOSED -
    Current Mission: prepare for Festival season 🤘🏼😎🤘🏼

  3. #3
    Senior Member T-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    126
    Why this toon? Mine has been on the bench from the time I got her (I think it's a her). Haven't seen a single one of these in the arena. Seen a gunner on rare occasion. Didn't fare very well either. Sigh

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    This is going nowhere. The forum is full of spam and negativity. The game is full of boredom and stupidity. We've got another weak event coming next week for magus cotd. At least he won't be nerfed a week after the event(he's already useless).

    Sparton, can you please give us some reassurance that BNW and night city are being worked on. I'm on the edge of walking away from this game for the 2nd time now. How many players have to walk away before you guys get the message?

    How many of these guys are still around? 2 or 3? How many will be left in another 6 months?
    indeed, not much use for this event, and c'mon guys, take better care of the bots raiding this forum please.
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"


    floki-4148

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    99
    We shouldn't rag on every event like this. We have to remember there are a lot of casual players as well and some of these "lesser" events help them too. We have had something every week for awhile now not every event can be an Oh my god block buster event. We all know immortal soul event was great and I think the anniversary week was great too. We can't have mega events every week or some players won't have the resources to partake in them and then people would bitch about that too. If the event isn't for you don't participate in it, its as simple as that.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    263
    So, I'm not as chatty here, as it's summer and things are busy, but.... my two cents, the arena daily buys were fun. I played a lot more this week because of. The events are fun, and we have to remember, not everyone has been playing a year, some are for noobs.

    Keeping a game going without new content is the real issue imo. Not to dog on NF, but throw up some fun worlds in the old skull quest slots, something that makes it seem like we have new worlds to play. Make it priority to get those other worlds open. New characters are fun, and must be the easiest thing to do, but I haven't spent money in a month at least, and I imagine is the same for other long term players. Keep us spending.
    Eskiggalu-8063

  7. #7
    Senior Member T-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    We shouldn't rag on every event like this. We have to remember there are a lot of casual players as well and some of these "lesser" events help them too. We have had something every week for awhile now not every event can be an Oh my god block buster event. We all know immortal soul event was great and I think the anniversary week was great too. We can't have mega events every week or some players won't have the resources to partake in them and then people would bitch about that too. If the event isn't for you don't participate in it, its as simple as that.
    In general I agree with you, but just think it could have been for a more useful toon. Maybe I'm wrong, but this toon isn't going to help newer players very much. Not in the arena anyway. Nobody uses this toon for a reason. Maybe a buff is in the plans?

    I've pulled a few of these in the past. I do have her on the bench, and the event would be sacrifice fodder for me.

  8. #8
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    We shouldn't rag on every event like this. We have to remember there are a lot of casual players as well and some of these "lesser" events help them too. We have had something every week for awhile now not every event can be an Oh my god block buster event. We all know immortal soul event was great and I think the anniversary week was great too. We can't have mega events every week or some players won't have the resources to partake in them and then people would bitch about that too. If the event isn't for you don't participate in it, its as simple as that.
    while i agree i would rather choose a toon that really helps casual players. so maybe red pyro, or the other COTD. this toon is really weak and no way it will help a bunch of people. the only nice thing about the blue COTD is that it looks damn cool. that said not every event can be awesome, but maybe it shouldn't be so raggy too

    and oh well, at least two guys from the list are still there tom and me...that makes us big mofos i guess
    donslauki-3210 i never missed to use a trooper! if you are a daily player, you can send me a PM i might kick some inactives for you :-)

    What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world

  9. #9
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    and oh well, at least two guys from the list are still there tom and me...that makes us big mofos i guess
    With such magnificent events like the blue COTD one, I'm sure i'm staying even longer
    Tom-7714

  10. #10
    Senior Member MrFreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    319
    I'm just concerned that they're putting priority on things like this rather than addressing the bigger issues. We know the game is full of bugs. I appreciate that they're spending a lot of time and resources on straightening that out. I'm not a computer guy, but my guess is the game at it's core is a mess. It's probably a nightmare for them. So I try not to complain about that, but why is there a complete gag order on talking about BNW or NC. The devs can't or won't even mention it anymore. Why? This lack of information is what's driving me away. If something about it really isn't working, why not let us know what's going on? Is it really that big of a deal? If they want to surprise us or something, well, what's the point of that? You can't show up to a birthday party 3 months late and yell "surprise!". We're well past the point of being happy about some surprise unveiling. At least I am. I'd just like to know that it's still happening.
    MrFreeze-6530

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •