OS
    Android

The Prisoner's "passive aggression" not working (sometimes)

It seems the Prisoner disables some passives, but not others. I've seen teams with (sentinel) Allied Bomber Boys get their def/MR bonuses, and my team gets silenced/drained by the demon spawn in the Garden of Life. (Gunner) Corrupt Rescuer's titan shield does get blocked, so I just don't know what to make of it

OS
    Android
    In PvP the prisoner's passive does not always work. WNBoL countering despite his passive being blocked, The Nomad giving Attack up with passive blocked. Also, had Nomad renew his passive when prisoner is killed and again when Nomad was revived.

OS
    Android
    Prisoner is fucked up, sorry but i can't say it nicer.
    They took a great toon that was working propertly and made it a bugged crap just because many people didn't own him back then and they were crying about it.
    We have way more OP toons(even 4* SSD is better) that they say are balanced but they probably didn't like prisoner.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Assassin Dog's Immunity passive does not get blocked by the Gimp. That's awesome for those w/out the Gimp, but it is killing my defense... (I went long enough without the Gimp to not feel bad about everyone else having an advantage for now -- he really IS a game changer. No idea how I was able to compete at all in the arena before I finally pulled him.)

Add it to the massive list of shit that BNW has brought with it.