Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    I am not seeing this either. Don't see the free soul fragments, nor the Talisman packs.

Only see the Power up deal for US $49.99.

Have restarted the game multiple times...I see the pop-up advertisement, but don't see the real stuff in the store.
    Same here, On my second account on my Samsung the store hasn't updated and is the same mentioned above. On my main account on my ipad/iphone its properly updated with the new store content.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Kaz

So I dare to ask you: ''Will it be in this year (A.D. 2017)?
    Cheers,

W
    Yes. Provided everything goes as planned, you should look forward to it within a month's time. As always, things could change and the feature could get delayed for some unforeseen reason, but that's our current trajectory.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    I am not seeing this either. Don't see the free soul fragments, nor the Talisman packs.

Only see the Power up deal for US $49.99.

Have restarted the game multiple times...I see the pop-up advertisement, but don't see the real stuff in the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Same here, On my second account on my Samsung the store hasn't updated and is the same mentioned above. On my main account on my ipad/iphone its properly updated with the new store content.
    Thanks for confirming it wasn't just me. I tried on both iPhone and iPad with latest iOS.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comments and questions. First off, I'd like to let you know that Brave New Worlds is currently the focus of the team and to some degree is why we've been so busy as of late and have not had as much time to respond to every comment. I don't have an exact date I can give, but it is likely to be one of the next few upcoming releases (not the very next, but perhaps the one or second one after that).

As far as the character fragment events, they are going to be a mainstay. We are shooting to have one event like this every month. Yes, they are mainly targeted at early to mid game players, but can be useful as sacrifice fodder or filling out the rosters of some late stage players as well. These events will not necessarily always have the top meta picks or what may be considered the most "op" mons, but they will be useful to newer players in some respect. Fear not however, we have a very special series of character fragment events also in store for more late game players that will be much more challenging, but have amazing exclusive rewards. More on that after BNW launches.

Cheers,

-Kaz
    thanks for the reply, much appreciated. let's hope the best :-)

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    For those of you who couldn't see the updated store items, please force-quit and re-open the game and they should pop up. Sorry about that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_LOTB View Post
    For those of you who couldn't see the updated store items, please force-quit and re-open the game and they should pop up. Sorry about that.
    Thanks Jerry, it worked and I see the new packs now.

OS
    iOS
    I opened the app not long ago and everything is there now. Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    Any way you can fix the achievements counter that reset to 0 for a lot of us, I'm at 23/120 at the moment.

Sid-2370

OS
    Android
    @Sid/Thedarkness: That fix for achievement completed is coming. And some others too.

It might takes a few updates though. See the source or this thread for a compilation of mostly minor stuff we know they working on for sure.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    iOS
    Finally a little light shed. Thanks Kaz hoping all goes as planned.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659