Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Battling the same peeps

Does anyone else only seem to battle the same twenty people? It makes me feel like a putz when I'm earning coin for arena store stuffs that I'm hitting the same folks over, and over.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Does anyone else only seem to battle the same twenty people? It makes me feel like a putz when I'm earning coin for arena store stuffs that I'm hitting the same folks over, and over.
    Yeah, same people over and over.

ps: you inbox is full

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Yeah, same people over and over.

ps: you inbox is full
    Fixed. And yeah, I bet they are like, wtf is up with this chick battling me three times a day? Lol. Try in' to make dat coin😂
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    same here but that is due to matchmaking of you are around the top 50 you can only really face the same folks all the time...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I don't think it's the matchmaking anymore, it's more like who is active at the moment too. For example, Nicko's tactic is to stay inactive during the day and just hit some people at night and then goes inactive again. Me on the other hand I clear 3-4 times the lists and can't move more than 50-100 points up because of everyone I attacked revenges me soon after my attack.
    I've read many complains on the forum about this but it seems like the devs will not do anything soon.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I don't think it's the matchmaking anymore, it's more like who is active at the moment too. For example, Nicko's tactic is to stay inactive during the day and just hit some people at night and then goes inactive again. Me on the other hand I clear 3-4 times the lists and can't move more than 50-100 points up because of everyone I attacked revenges me soon after my attack.
    I've read many complains on the forum about this but it seems like the devs will not do anything soon.
    stay in the shadows mate !!!
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    stay in the shadows mate !!!
    Addicted
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Lol, same here. People attack me, I revenge if they are higher ranked, they revenge back, the cycle goes on till we reach our revenge limit for each other, and then move on to the next peep, lol!

Bradata, Cyburion, Dave Murray, Carlos, and I have all been going at it back and forth this week. It is just a game and we are all having fun, but the lists are definitely screwed up. Each time I refresh, I get just one or two different people, or very low ranked players whom I just don't have the heart to attack.

Like Bradata, I am addicted as well.

Sorry if I have upset anyone with all the attacks...just trying my best to stay in top 25 because I know I will drop drastically on Saturday during the usual rush when I cannot play.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Lol, same here. People attack me, I revenge if they are higher ranked, they revenge back, the cycle goes on till we reach our revenge limit for each other, and then move on to the next peep, lol!

Bradata, Cyburion, Dave Murray, Carlos, and I have all been going at it back and forth this week. It is just a game and we are all having fun, but the lists are definitely screwed up. Each time I refresh, I get just one or two different people, or very low ranked players whom I just don't have the heart to attack.

Like Bradata, I am addicted as well.

Sorry if I have upset anyone with all the attacks...just trying my best to stay in top 25 because I know I will drop drastically on Saturday during the usual rush when I cannot play.
    Same like you, Saturday 4 hours before the reset I CAN'T play
    The whole week I can manage to stay top 10 but Saturday is killing me! I see the same names you listed above and I can feel that some players probably hate my guts big time
    Hoping devs are gonna do something about the lists soon.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Same like you, Saturday 4 hours before the reset I CAN'T play
    The whole week I can manage to stay top 10 but Saturday is killing me! I see the same names you listed above and I can feel that some players probably hate my guts big time
    Hoping devs are gonna do something about the lists soon.
    Lol, matchmaking lists suck for sure, and I guess we are expected to just live with it along with the other bugs.

That being said, it is nice to play guys like you who have integrity and do not revenge holds...there are some other folks who will revenge holds and it absolutely ticks me off. If someone gets held by my defense team and are then successful on the 2nd attempt, I will only revenge the successful attempt. Sucks though when the favor is not returned. Oh well, Chaosego888 complained about the same thing, so I guess I am not the only one who encounters those who don't share the same principles.

Cheers Bradata, see you in the Arena...I'm coming after ya!