Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Warrior Undead Rescuer

Something is buggy with this mofo's shield, resulting in a whole screen with either 500 'miss' messages showing or infinite numbers covering half the screen....resulting to phones crashing, or if it doesn't and you make it to keep fighting it stutters so much that effectively you'll loose anyway. (who knows how much damage is reflected back)

This crap cost many battles already, and more are to come since buzz became so popular lately. Wtf is wrong everytime with the goddamned shields in this game ?

random example that can go on for 20 secs in my case

Name:  20106300_10155523391596804_167050398213209528_n.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  75.9 KB
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I was beginning to wonder if his uptick of use is because of people trying to exploit this glitch.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I was beginning to wonder if his uptick of use is because of people trying to exploit this glitch.
    Cant say that...its a very usefull character, and allows creative defences that are pain in the a$$....we should just be able to fight it bugfree
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Definitely something is wrong with his shield. When activated it makes gameplay almost impossible, as the device is running so slowly that I can’t even try to reach the perfect hits.

I started to use him in the Arena for a few days (it’s the current trend around there, anyways) but I refrain in using his shield, ‘cos I tried for two times and it seemed that it turned back against me and killed the guy.... I’m not sure what other team had activated then.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    yeah seems like there is something horribly wrong with the shield. i can just tell you that you won't have problems on emulators, prolly a PC can face big date better i guess.
    never had problems there, but it remembers me on the infinite reflect bug, we had at the beginning of the game, when you were playing troll vs troll.

thanks for opening this, the community was very silent about this till now...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah seems like there is something horribly wrong with the shield. i can just tell you that you won't have problems on emulators, prolly a PC can face big date better i guess.
    never had problems there, but it remembers me on the infinite reflect bug, we had at the beginning of the game, when you were playing troll vs troll.

Yes, indeed, you're right Slauki, the emulators don't have such problems, it works there, but those infinite "miss...miss...miss" are quite annoying.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    I did wonder why I was seeing more of the Warrior Rescuer over recent days - I take it that he is glitched? Either way I did not face this problem when I went up against him...and he was a pain to deal with I have to say but as ever there is a way round all toons.......still hate GCR, not got one and to me it is the biggest pain in the whole game. Must be THE OP toon at the moment. I played someone with two of them and a GRE and it was a nightmare of revives....still won though but it was one of the longest games I have had!!

War of Attrition!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Surprising, to say the least. I use plenty of redbuzz myself (never have the time for the Power move though), and fought a few of em, but I've never had this occur.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Yes there is, posted a thread with the very same bug a while ago, no reply from NF so far.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Warrior-Detour
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

Actually it's being reported to 3-4 different threads but with so many spam in here you prolly missed them. I can find 2 of them easily.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ezing-up-on-me
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Warrior-Detour
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.