Achievements Completed VI Reset Problem

So this one kinda spans a bit farther back, but back in the day when achievements completed V was the max, I completed it.

Down the road, more achievements were added, I had 100 completed, as evidence by completing rank 5, but it reset my progress, so at this point I'm at 28/120 when technically I'm at 128.

Something tells me there aren't another 90+ achievements for me to complete, even after the update bringing in more achievements tied to missions, considering I'm done or close to down with most of them at this point.

So, how do we fix this? Can I have my progress updated to reflect what I actually have, or am I now stuck with it being bugged and incompletable, losing out on all rewards tied to that achievement line?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalreaper13 View Post
    So this one kinda spans a bit farther back, but back in the day when achievements completed V was the max, I completed it.

Down the road, more achievements were added, I had 100 completed, as evidence by completing rank 5, but it reset my progress, so at this point I'm at 28/120 when technically I'm at 128.

Something tells me there aren't another 90+ achievements for me to complete, even after the update bringing in more achievements tied to missions, considering I'm done or close to down with most of them at this point.

So, how do we fix this? Can I have my progress updated to reflect what I actually have, or am I now stuck with it being bugged and incompletable, losing out on all rewards tied to that achievement line?
    Same here. I'm at 31/120, although I had 100 completed! Really hope, they will fix this!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Sparton stated a fix is to be expected soonish.

For the source and a list of more stuff being worked on check this thead.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

I can confirm this morning after the update, that my particular issue has fixed, at least for this step. 2 more achievements and I'll have the next rank, and see if that one updates properly, if so, it would seem this problem is taken care of