Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    As I know you're monitoring this thread I would allow myself to ask you about something different - first thing - achievements: what's this about ''Profound Offering'' - doing ultimate sacrifice or BETTER? As far I know the ultimate is the last step, so... I need to do this and fill the vortex metter at the same time or what? Or this is another mistake in the description?
    It's worded like that in case we want to add more sacrifice tiers above the Ultimate Sacrifice tier. There's no immediate plans for that, but to avoid having a lot of carefully worded objective strings that then need to be monitored and updated if certain situations change, we felt it best to be general in places like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Second thing: Precious souls - how it is that everytime I got one from fagments i've collected and then I change them into this one particular soul I am getting one 3* soul, and just once maybe twice so far I have got exactly 3* characters - either Golden Idol either Sacrificial Heart... The vast majority of time I am getting 1* characters of 3* star soul... When you have normal 3* soul you NEVER pull character lower than 3* - so why with precious souls is different? You very well know that you can be pulled someting better than 3* out of normal 3* rare/precious and that's fine to me, yet this is not fair from my point of view to get 1* of those precoius ones...
    You can also get 5 star hearts/idols from the Precious Soul too, and it would be unusual to get a 5 star character out of the sliver soul art we use for Common Souls. We felt the "middle" tier soul art that's the bigger sphere was the best bet with that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I'm just curious if strike talismans will ever be available again? I missed my chance when they were around (don't honestly know when it was actually?? Didn't even know they existed til I got counter attacked in PvP one day.)

Apparently I was in my own little world around that time

Please let me know if I will ever have a chance to get them lol
    Many of the different talismans we've debuted for a limited time (Strike, Vampiric, Guard, etc) will return as farmable items in the Brave New World, but may also return in a limited fashion in other manners (like how Immunity Talismans were a 1 day deal last week in the PVP store).

Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    Can anyone say if missions can be cleared on madness now?

Not listed but guessing it has been fixed too, I just can't check and I still have it listed in the "incoming bug-fixes" thread.
    As far as I know, all reported instances of hard or madness quests not counting for missions were fixed (which is bullet points 2-4 under Challenges Fixes in the update thread). While most people reported that many missions would not work except on normal, we found that most of the missions involving specific cosmos quests were set up correctly and just those 3 were not. If there are other instances of Madness version of quests not working, do let us know and we can investigate.

OS
    Android
    Just want to say thanks for the update. Those 2 Skill Shards will be mighty useful.
    And I am pleased to announce that FX are back in my game! No more Cyborg threateningly waving his guns around. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Many of the different talismans we've debuted for a limited time (Strike, Vampiric, Guard, etc) will return as farmable items in the Brave New World, but may also return in a limited fashion in other manners (like how Immunity Talismans were a 1 day deal last week in the PVP store).
    ... and how soon will we be able to start farming those talismans?
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Nice try Bradata!

2 shards and GD, thanks NF
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Nice try Bradata!

2 shards and GD, thanks NF
    I keep trying, one day I may get the answer I'm looking for
    Hopefully soon!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Nice try Bradata!
    I keep trying, one day I may get the answer I'm looking for
    Hopefully soon!
    Relatively soon, in the grand scheme of things.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Relatively soon, in the grand scheme of things.
    Thanks Sparton, here's hoping the delay is because BNW is so massive! The short video footage of it a few months back makes it seem like it is. Is it safe to assume all talismans, past and present, will return with the release?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Is it safe to assume all talismans, past and present, will return with the release?
    At it's launch, it'll have every talisman we've had available for a limited time, plus a few talismans which haven't even been released yet, but some of the talismans will take a very long time to grind out a set of.

OS
    Android
    Very glad to see the mission and achievement counter caught up and I got 2 skill shards. Curses! I'm one point away from getting my Gunner pup and I won't be able to get it until the LoL dungeon opens back up.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    The bad side of the update for me, having to delete several apps to have enough space to perform the update. Then finding out the download was barely over 8MB and the difference in free space before and after update is barely noticeable. It seems the game requires a decent amount (500+ mb) of free space to perform updates regardless of how big or small the update is...its a common problem for me with this game, only having 8GB internal storage using Android on my tablet. Yet no other apps give me this kind of grief when performing updates. An update for BNW has me worried, I'll have no other apps left besides LotB at this rate!

On the positive side the achievement fixes and more skill shards are very good

And to make this clear, we can now use troopers on any remaining missions we have left? I'll need a trooper of Gunner class to help me complete Gunner Trail III.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 07-21-2017 at 03:38 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.