Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Not sure if it has been already said, but sadly i had again a game freeze while playing the arena, after a resurrection (this time by the opponent's team).

Resurrecting characters still seems to cause troubles :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    @Sparton.

Try to stun/freeze first. When using roulette after that, those with strike talismans will counter. But they will counter the toon that stun/froze them, and not Soldier Ed/Aces High Ed.
    Huh, stunned/frozen enemies shouldn't be able to counter. Do you mean after those effects wear off?

In any case, I've passed that info to our QA to look into. Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Not sure if it has been already said, but sadly i had again a game freeze while playing the arena, after a resurrection (this time by the opponent's team).

Resurrecting characters still seems to cause troubles :/
    What character(s) are you seeing the revive from/revive on when this occurs?

Also, are you playing on 3x speed?

OS
    Android
    Now that I seen your ugly avatar SSD came to my mind...why is he the only mofo who counters the counters ?
    About the lol haha uberlol supposed 55% to taunt we can talk another day.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Huh, stunned/frozen enemies shouldn't be able to counter. Do you mean after those effects wear off?

Yup, when the stun/freeze wear off for sure. But I'm pretty sure I have seen toons dudge the stun/freeze and then revenge on my MCR when I used Soldier Ed's roulette. Those with strike talismans ofc.

1. Huh, stunned/frozen enemies shouldn't be able to counter.

2. Also, are you playing on 3x speed?
    double LOL
    1. and so shouldn't immune toons get stunned, first blood shouldn't provide extra turn on living toons/or multiple times, shields shouldn't replenish on every attack, toons shouldn't regain HP without a skill to do so,and so on and so on. Can't blame you for overlooking this one in that pile of bugs we've got, Sparton.
    I have also seen VE getting countered after using heal on allies.

2. So we have an option to choose from 3 speeds to play on, but we can choose 2x wrong and once right. HAHAHAAA
    remember: "You MUST play on 3x or we maclo you" ...Yours sincerely The AI

Banned

The Roulette getting counter is odd; for whatever reason, we've been not able to reproduce that in the office, and as such are not close to finding a fix for that issue.
    Try it with a NBOL on the attacked team

OS
    Android

Before the last update it happened to me when reviving the prisoner and the magus corrupt rescuer, with my GR Eddie's fury.
    This time it happened after the update, when the AI revived a character (can' remember which one though), with the magus corrupt rescuer's "resuscitate".

Yeah, i always play on 3x speed, don't tell me i have to play slowly not to risk the freezes :E

Heads up to those following the thread; we previously thought we had a fix for using troopers preventing you from completing mission objectives; however, based on reports from players we've identified there are still some circumstances where a trooper being on your team will prevent mission objective progress from being logged.

I've adjusted the patch notes post accordingly. For the time being, please do not bring a trooper into a quest if you're intending to make progress on a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Yeah, i always play on 3x speed, don't tell me i have to play slowly not to risk the freezes :E
    Playing on 3x speed should be fine; it's playing on slower speeds where we've had reports of extra problems.

Also, thanks for the additional info about the revive hang; I've passed that along to the team.

OS
    Android
    Playing on 3x speed should be fine; it's playing on slower speeds where we've had reports of extra problems.
    Have to call bullshit on that one! Last hour b4 reset...2 freezes, both @ 3X speed! 1 vs Carlos, always get freezes/bugs vs Carlos! Hold not revenged btw! Don't remember who the 2nd was against but I can tell u 3 or 4 invisible players it wasn't!!!
    And what's with all the damage tracers? Flashbacks to highschool!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 07-25-2017 at 06:37 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Heads up to those following the thread; we previously thought we had a fix for using troopers preventing you from completing mission objectives; however, based on reports from players we've identified there are still some circumstances where a trooper being on your team will prevent mission objective progress from being logged.

I've adjusted the patch notes post accordingly. For the time being, please do not bring a trooper into a quest if you're intending to make progress on a mission.

Also, thanks for the additional info about the revive hang; I've passed that along to the team.
    Hello Sparton, here a few bugs for the team:
    Undead Rescuer Warrior detour not reflecting damage to enemies and instead trying to apply to team.
    Corrupt Rescuer Gunner resucitate applies randomly an invisible Endure buff to the resurrected character, or sometimes it doesn't.
    A team with no Angel of Fear gets an extra turn (very rare).
    A team with Angel of Fear gets a character with endure to 0HP but no kill and gets the extra turn, even when the character lives (also rare but it's there).
    Health bars not reporting real HP or bouncing back.
    Game wait status - PVP - Just happened vs Lulero at 9:25 (CST), maybe you can check the logs, basically characters just stand there doing nothing and your only option is to forfeit the match.
    Corrupt Rescuer Gunner Resucitates prisoner, prisoner applies the disable passive to it's own team
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 07-25-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432