Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Hi, Sparton

Not sure if somebody already mentioned it - so I do...

The game ''eats'' huge - I mean - HUGE - memory space... Right after finishing playing my tablet reports me that memory is used at 75% - 9,3 GB used!!! After a while it drops to 4,8 GB... The game is really slow while switching between screens... My Xperia tablet is rooted with switched memories - my internal is MicroSD card 64 GB... Shall I put there 128 GB to your game running smoothly? (I have over 15 games on the tablet - bunch of GTAs, FIFAs, Tomb Raiders, Hitmans, Max Payne and whatever not there - and I have such problem while playing JUST and ONLY Lotb)...

Sure I know I could be clear cache, reinstall and maybe it could help - but I won't be trying again... Once did and been locked for a few weeks (Login failed stuff was popping out...)

Second thing: pretty please make all Eddies available again as their original rank (1*, 2**): Soldier Eddie, Wickerman Eddie and so Holy Smokes... That way you no need to change anything in Legendary pool... It happened that I've sacrificed them and I wish to get them back someday, yet they have to be available... I am sure I am not the only one, who sacrficed them and missing them a little

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Devs killed a great toon. MCR was seen in some defenses before this update and now I haven't run into one in a long time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Devs killed a great toon. MCR was seen in some defenses before this update and now I haven't run into one in a long time.
    Look at the bright side, we still got SSD and bugged GCR
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    I recently use her a lot in offense. Works great in a team with Wickerman Eddie. Those new blue talismans work very well on her.
    I'm changing between her and the newborn assassin.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Now that I seen your ugly avatar SSD came to my mind...why is he the only mofo who counters the counters ?
    About the lol haha uberlol supposed 55% to taunt we can talk another day.
    I don't think he is countering the counters tbh. I think he counters the taunts, but because the taunt was put on by him countering your offense, it seems a bug. It's not. I used him in defense today and tested it several times.

His team would go, putting a taunt on. When the taunt hit is returned, he counters ( if he has the strike talis, obviously.) I ran through it about ten times to watch him.

I really believe it just feels like a bug, but actually is working as it should. It just can be a pain in the ass. That said, NF, please do not nerf. SSD, fully sharded even, is very easy to kill.
    Last edited by Monte47; 07-26-2017 at 04:04 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I don't think he is countering the counters tbh. I think he counters the taunts, but because the taunt was put on by him countering your offense, it seems a bug. It's not. I used him in defense today and tested it several times.

His team would go, putting a taunt on. When the taunt hit is returned, he counters ( if he has the strike talis, obviously.) I ran through it about ten times to watch him.

I really believe it just feels like a bug, but actually is working as it should. It just can be a pain in the ass. That said, NF, please do not nerf. SSD, fully sharded even, is very easy to kill.
    while i agree with most of your statement i just think 55% is way to much. 45% like wrath/vhe would be more reasonable since he also does pretty nice aoe true damage.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    ...another freaking annoying bug that occurs for a long time, is that the Angel of fear's passive works even if its team didn't get the first kill

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    R1ck

I am using all the time The Blue Gal since I've got her and shortly after been maxed... And I can tell you that many folks still using her, anyway at least there where I belong... Yet I am afraid we're not playing in the same league, Sir! LOL

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy