Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharded eddies?

OS
    Android

Sharded eddies?

Whi have most eddies sharded? Which are maxed and why? Did you have any order or just thought youbliked the char? I currently have 8 eddies maxed and most of the are gunner type. I think my first eddie was rtth followed by tailgunner. Aftee a while i had 1 eddie from all classes ezcept from magus so finished him. Then i just thought gunners were fun and began to max them
    I have cyborg, tailgunner, navigator, vampire hunter, grim reaper, rtth, samurai and pharaoh.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Fear of The Dark is the only Eddie I have fully sharded. Really it was just because he was the best one I had for a very long time. He's become one of my three favourites though, even with all the choice I have now. He's my PvP Eddie. I tend to use Storm and Viking for PvE and most of my other shards went in Storm due to him buffing my magic damage toons.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895

OS
    Android
    Afternoon everyone

Not so many so far, due to the fact that every Eddie ''eats'' a lot of skillshards and since they are NOT so common and still no option to get them being removable in case of any ''mistakes'' (read: nerfs), I always preffered to shard other toons than Eddies...

Though when I do max them - I follow some strategy - 1. Max the one which is the best I currently have (that was at the beginning - Carriage Rider)

2. The one might be useful in PvP (Viking)

3. The one might be useful in general: Farming/PvP - Navigator

4. Beloved ones - Certainly Cyborg (work in progress)

Problem is that I've got to many Eddies lately (apart Navigator, Cyborg, Shaman and Mystic) I've got today ''Rambo Eddie'' as someone called him here - so I can't really make up my mind who be the next - yet I might go the Gunner Trail again...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Still no fully sharded eddies, but i did spendball of the campaign shards on a 3* SoL that i got from a regular soul... on first day... got lucky with skills, leach and pilfer were untouched and all others where fully upgraded.

Other than that, im trying to max rainmaker (yep)... currently need 24 shards and hes maxed!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    well, i "only" have the mystic eddie and cyborg fully sharded on my 2nd account, as for most eddies (vampire hunter, rainmaker, eternity, shaman) the moves, i use, are sharded and the ones i don't use, have only one or two shards.

As for toons, i got some max sharded (pyro soldier, corrupt rescuers and the clavoyant)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I personally only have 2 fully sharded Eddies and thoes are my favorite Cyborg which I use in PvE and PVP offense and my Pharaoh, because he is my PvP defence Eddie.

Got 25 skillshards and am discussing with myself if I should shard Mystic, or Grim Reaper Eddie or just keep them for toons.
    TiHa-9650

OS
    Android
    My first ever Sharded Eddie was Mummy. Back in the day, he was the best I had (other than GRE I guess). He still gets to exercise in the Magus LoL these days, though my (unsharded) FotD is looking at usurping his spot there.
    I sharded Navigator a few months after, and he's been an excellent for grinding in PVE. He also fares decently in PVP.
    I've also partially Sharded GRE (22/28) because I needed a magus Eddie and he does pretty good in the Arena. He's incomplete but all the important Skills are Maxed on him. Plus he does great in the Warrior LoL.
    I use Pharaoh and Visions quite a lot in the Arena, but they don't need Skill Shards that much, so Sharding them is strictly a long-term prospect. Right now I'm looking at Sharding Cyborg or Vampire Hunter, both for Arena purposes (though VHE will perform excellently in the Gunner LoL dungeon I suspect)
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-24-2017 at 12:15 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    With all skills on eddies i think that you get 4 characters in 1 which i think is great, and you can play without toons but nit without eddies
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    I only have fully sharded 2 Eddies, SOL which was my main Eddie on attack untill he was nerfed, his healing main reason. And lately Cyborg which is my main Eddie now and no regret it. He's good for farming and in PVP.
    My GRE is partially sharded but the ones he has are in the proper attacks, will not spend more shards on him.
    At the beginning I spend some shards on Holly, wickerman, soldier and CR.
    Looking forward to put some shards on Navigator.

OS
    Android
    I have 6 fully sharded eddies which are: samurai, CR, tailgunner, cyborg, rainmaker and aces high.
    I hope that in the future it is worth maximizing aces, due to the rework in his abilities that the devs promised.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).