Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharded eddies?

OS
    Android
    Certainly looks like gunner eddies are the most popular amongst all that have participated in this thread
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    I will need to check but for me first was Samurai as he was a hard hitting dude for me and I had a red team for PVE (still missing a couple but he is fine to use!). I still rely on him a lot but now I have a fully sharded Viking that is used a lot too (PVP defence and PVE - good skill set on defence and for PVE. I also have a fully sharded Eternity (not used him much due to lack of time to see what he can do) and also my old favourite Carriage Rider that I used at the same time as Samurai. Early on in PVE I used my sharded Mummy but he is on the bench at the moment as is VE and he had a few on him too.

Early on I also put a fair few on Eddie - don't use him much now!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Personally began sharding Eddies only for PvP since they need many & you can easily interchange some built allys instead...
    Now I still mostly do this with exception of my Rainmaker which I've built only to have a cool "flagship Eddie" as a champ (I know it's kinda weird said that way)
    All in all in build order..
    -Mummy
    -GRE
    -Rainmaker
    -Navigator
    Could had built my Viking but he never fitted well in my strategies..
    ... Well that's all, I'm even surprised myself by how few I've built!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Fully Sharded so far:

Shaman
    Carriage Rider
    Grim Reaper
    Navigator

Thinking of doing Viking and Eternity next... guess we'll see. Eddies take so many more than the other toons.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Hi browno,
    Nice thread.
    My first fully sharded Eddie was the Soldier. It took almost an eternity back in the day, which was some time in fall last year. That was before Soldier Eddie got nerfed. He was my everyday work horse for a very long time. In the beginning of the game, I didn't really know what to do with the trooper points. I mostly bought souls. The skillshards I put randomly in chars or eddies. I put some in Wickerman Eddie and Holy Smoke. As I progressed, I fully sharded the allied soldier, red pyro and SSD. The second Eddie that I finished was Holy Smoke, what I never regretted. He is so powerful if used right. I still use him a lot in PVP. He likes to kill Vikings! The third Eddie was the Tailgunner, who became my workhorse for farming. I first saw him from my trooper FallenAngel and was so impressed that I had to shard him ASAP. When the arena opened, I sharded the Mummy. Then came the GR. The last Eddie, I finished was the Almighty Wickerman Eddie! He had some shards on him from BITD, so he only needed 11 more. I stole most of my setup from my fellow trooper ZDM, which works out great. He is so useful in the arena now.
    My next projects are Non-Eddie chars, although Viking, Aces High, Mystic, VH and Shaman are waiting for shards.
    It seems like you have the ones sharded that I didn't or don't have.
    Greets, Pepp
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    I only have 2 so far. Soldier and GRE. Soldier was my first because he was my fav when I got him GRE because......well because he's GRE. I have a couple other toons sharded for pvp.

slash-2083

OS
    Android
    - WickerMan Eddie since day one I can
    I'm using it for everything PvE and PvP except for Sentinel LoL.
    - Mummy long time ago when I was invited in PvP beta
    I'm using it only for Sentinel LoL and to counter some team in PvP.

Then... None, I got 80 shards that I do not know what to do with.
    But I don't have all Eddies: Samurai, Coalgiver (lol), Visions, Navigator

I have in mind to shard one or two other Eddie but I'm lazy to test...
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    I spent some shards of FotD and RttH, but had no maxed Eddie 2 or 3 months after I started, and then I drew Cyborg. Sharded him and not looking back (unlike a lot of other picks). He's a beast in LoL, the same team manages LoL X on auto no matter the day (without prisoner, the only significant upgrade to speed I could get there, but with AoF, mandatory). He's also in my defense and offense PvP. When running troopers, if low on SoW and looping Powerslave, I let my Eddie troopers lead the way.

I maxed RttH and GR quite some times after. Expected the former to be only so-so, he's actually interesting, but the later was disappointing for me.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    -Viking
    -Samurai
    -Grim Reaper

Next one will be Cyborg or Eternity.. but yeah lots of skill shard compared to normal toons
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    I spent some shards of FotD and RttH, but had no maxed Eddie 2 or 3 months after I started, and then I drew Cyborg. Sharded him and not looking back (unlike a lot of other picks). He's a beast in LoL, the same team manages LoL X on auto no matter the day (without prisoner, the only significant upgrade to speed I could get there, but with AoF, mandatory). He's also in my defense and offense PvP. When running troopers, if low on SoW and looping Powerslave, I let my Eddie troopers lead the way.

I maxed RttH and GR quite some times after. Expected the former to be only so-so, he's actually interesting, but the later was disappointing for me.
    Lulero

If it's not a secret could you share what two others toons you're using to clear every LOLs on auto besides Cyborg and Red Bat, please?

I'm quite surprised that it can be done all with one team 0.0... I always picked the ''right colour'' (sounds awfully racist, but I don't know how to to put it well) team... When doing red dungeons, bringing blue squad, when blue, green and so on...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy