OS
    iOS

Issue with emulated version of the game

I've noticed an issue while emulating Legacy on Bluestacks. Since the new Bluestacks updates, the game would load about 85% of the way, then an error would pop up saying "Encountered and error with the server, please try again. None" and will hang on the title screen, not loading. I have no clue how to fix this. I'm trying to avoid uninstalling the game, as the account I made is not linked with an email (my main account is linked to both my email and my Facebook), and I don't want to lose the account. Can anyone help. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by MisterEly; 07-25-2017 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Forgot a detail.

OS
    Android
    Ran into a similar problem with Memu a while back. Does Bluestack allow you to run multiple instances? If so, try that. It worked for Memu...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    First if you don't want to lose the account I would suggest for you to create/use an email account if possible and link to it before trying any procedure.
    The error looks like there could some connectivity issue, could it be some problem with the wifi?, a network router, modem, maybe a firewall on the VM host side or some ports closed?.
    If not any of these you could try to clear the local cache from the settings options for the App, but I would really at least make a backup of the game files before doing that if you have not linked it yet.
    I had once this happen to me and it was because after a game update the servers were not propagating the new files correctly and there was a mismatch that kept the loading screen in a wait state loop,
    I had to 'clear cache' and 'clear data' before it worked again, not sure if that would help as each case is different.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 07-25-2017 at 01:29 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Ran into a similar problem with Memu a while back. Does Bluestack allow you to run multiple instances? If so, try that. It worked for Memu...
    Tried to no avail, error kept popping up. Thanks for the help, though. I contacted the Bluestacks customer service to see if they can help, and well as NF.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Thanks everyone for the help. I dun goofed while trying to back up the files and lost the account. Oh well. I got the game working and I guess it'll be fun to start anew!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie