Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug List

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    No solution for the bug: button disappear in bnw purple world?
    I lost 1 full refill yesterday and today....must kill the game or back and exit button
    I'v got the same problem, many times per day, but while playing on auto Level IX in the Garden of Life... sent a report though the game, got an answer that the issue might be fixed with the newest update, but it happened again 10 minutes ago...

Name:  frozenGoLIX2017.08.28.JPG
Views: 183
Size:  62.7 KB
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    I'v got the same problem, many times per day, but while playing on auto Level IX in the Garden of Life... sent a report though the game, got an answer that the issue might be fixed with the newest update, but it happened again 10 minutes ago...

Name:  frozenGoLIX2017.08.28.JPG
Views: 183
Size:  62.7 KB
    same here...but not in life only fear...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    same here...but not in life only fear...
    I've got yesterday the same problem in Dismay, also.

But, today, even if I've played a lot all the 3 BNW dungeons, I didn't have any freezing problems... it might be of the fact that I didn't played the same level on repeat, just jumped to the next level on and on, and came back after reaching X. Hope that helps.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    error my freeze is on dismay X only, again now 15 sands lost again and again grrr

OS
    Android
    error my freeze is on dismay X only, again now 15 sands lost again and again grrr
    I believe there's a known issue with Dismay X - Wave 3, where the endurance talismans are on the 2 MCRs... if you don't kill the MCRs first and kill the center demon spawn (which is supposed to kill the other two) it will freeze up. Is this consistent with where you're getting the error?

FWIW, I'm not seeing any drop increase by Farming X over VII, or even VI for that matter. Might be better off staying out of X and enjoying the faster clearing on a lower level.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I believe there's a known issue with Dismay X - Wave 3, where the endurance talismans are on the 2 MCRs... if you don't kill the MCRs first and kill the center demon spawn (which is supposed to kill the other two) it will freeze up. Is this consistent with where you're getting the error?

FWIW, I'm not seeing any drop increase by Farming X over VII, or even VI for that matter. Might be better off staying out of X and enjoying the faster clearing on a lower level.
    for me it's the wave 4 before the boss ( never see him at level X ) not with the 2 cr and big demon at the middle
    But if i kill the cr before perhaps it's the same bug...15 sand to lose for another test?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post

I killed all CR before and it works thanks

OS
    Android
    Well it's not a bug, but a translation error. In the English version of the game it says the Alliance Generals "Command" move uses physical damage. In the German version it says "magischer Schaden" which means magical damage. That is kind of confusing for everybody that installed the game in German.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Clairvoyant's Fury is bugged if she is revived herself (usually by my GRE). She won't heal herself any longer and any buffs she had previously (eg immunity and force shield given from SCD) get 'cleansed' as well. Makes for hard work trying to keep her alive once that happens in BNW or PVP.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Clairvoyant's Fury is bugged if she is revived herself (usually by my GRE). She won't heal herself any longer and any buffs she had previously (eg immunity and force shield given from SCD) get 'cleansed' as well. Makes for hard work trying to keep her alive once that happens in BNW or PVP.
    I have seen her do rare things once before as in healing the opposite team, but I don't own her so I can't confirm if this is an usual occurrence.
    I will add the fury bug to the list however, can you please tell me if this is something that happens often?, thanks.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432