Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Auto-Farming LOL

================================================== =============

This thread is to discuss teams and setups for auto-farming LOL levels. Ideally,
    we're looking for teams that don't need to be changed out from one dungeon
    to the next, and please include Talisman setups in your data. \m/

================================================== =============
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    I've had a lot of success auto-farming LOL X with the following squad:

Navigator (Invisibility and Assassin) or Mystic Eddie (2 Life, 2 Health and 2 Ivory)
    Green Harpy (energy, thief)
    Red Bat (Shell and explosive)
    MCR (4 holy, 2 health)

All are maxed or close to it, and that makes a big difference. I've also had success with Warrior Rocket Dog with a lot of red talis on him.

In my experience, the best strategy for LOL is to do as much massive damage as possible to kill off as much of the enemy as possible before they can come back and attack (like using that dreaded Endure). Team members like GCR are useful in that they bring back a player and give you Endure, but even when fully maxed, they do much less damage than others. Endure doesn't follow you into the next wave - often leaving you with minimal health and a reliance on the AI to protect you again, which it doesn't do as often as you would manually.

Others will have better strategies and thoughts on this I'm sure, so please chime in with what has worked well for you. \m/

OS
    Android
    Quoting myself from the other thread (note I don't have Prisoner, that toon changes everything in LoL):

Cyborg - Being a gunner, no class disadvantage
    Angel of Fear - His bonus turn passive is a must, especially against those GS with revive
    The Nomad - Hits hard even vs magus, and pretty much always ends with class advantage proc vs boss, boosts others
    Wrath - Assassin, here again no class disadvantage, great damages and remove beneficial effects where needed (only a matter of speed even vs magus boss as I'm, most often, still full health and he's left alone when going ghost)

I was doing it before drawing Wrath, but I'd adapt that last slot depending on day, and ran AoF unsharded for a long time too.
    Didn't include talisman, but this setup doesn't require anything special. On the opposite, the easy to get stat enhancing are a good pick for it, as you'll be killing before being hit most of the time, with enough life to survive revenges. EDIT: A last note: Energy pretty useful as well if using Cyborg as the lead.

Quoting your answer mariner to me being surprised at Mystic being able to do it on auto-farm:

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Yeah I was surprised too - his AI completely ignores his Transcend, but makes good use of the Truth And Lies to give the team their health back. FWIW, I'm using 2 Life, 2 Ivory and 2 Health. So he's getting his HP Regen to help him out there... just realized that. He definitely holds his own, though.
    Mystic moving up one step in my priority list Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Thanks very much for tips Lulero & Mariner...

@ Lulero: Cyborg: checked, Nomad: checked, Aof: checked, Wrath: missing (and I don't have ANY assassin character, beside Purple Girl... Any suggestions who might be replaced Wrath - maybe not that eternal lol...

@ Mariner - Your set is more friendly - have everyone of your list, yet there's small problem: I don't use ANY special talis like shell and so on... AoF has pretty ordinary setup: 2 greens health, 2 yellow boost special, 2 red safeguard to give him some MR resist... That's it... I am do using him in LOLs due his passive, yet couple of times he's gone at the final stage... That's why I always carry GCR (since I own her) with the squad for just in case something bad and unexpected might happen...

Cheers,

W
    Try it out with your best area damage dealer. Power move should also be area damage or considered a heal by AI (will rarely be used). IIRC I had some success with Allied Bomber Boy when my choices were much more limited, but not on warrior day. Also, don't you have Possessed Mine? It's a 3* and even unsharded it dishes out some good hits with a healing power move. Squishy as fuck though, without some hard to get talismans it might be tough. Also Golden Son, another assassin 3* that might do it but I feel the AI uses his endure move way too often for auto-play (got mine very late, didn't test much).
    Last edited by Lulero; 07-25-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post

Try it out with your best area damage dealer. Power move should also be area damage or considered a heal by AI (will rarely be used). IIRC I had some success with Allied Bomber Boy when my choices were much more limited, but not on warrior day. Also, don't you have Possessed Mine? It's a 3* and even unsharded it dishes out some good hits with a healing power move. Squishy as fuck though, without some hard to get talismans it might be tough. Also Golden Son, another assassin 3* that might do it but I feel the AI uses his endure move way too often for auto-play (got mine very late, didn't test much).
    Lulero

Thanks once more for the detailed road map and for your time - I DO have green Allied Bomber Boy - yet picked him very recently, packed him with 3x green mystical (HP) 2x Paladins Power (everywhere DEF, as I read his damage scales with def/hp) and 1 holy power (again def + boost some magic), yet he's not maxed to level 100 and unsharded... Though I was riding with him successfully Game Of Death along with AoF and Navigator/Cyborg and he was doing surprisingly fine...

Well... I don't have GS either... What's I do have and spreading true damage with basic move is The Harpy - sure the good one - green - though she has only 1 skillshard applied at the moment... Everything I've earned from the arena/bought in store/got from SL - I am packing to my beloved Cyborg... 8 left to finish him, but even now he's killing machine...

Oh, and what about Desert Marauder? I've read somewhere that you've praised him a lot - and I am using him along with AoF to farm - perfect/repeat/perfect - next stage and so on nice and easy... Maybe try him at LOLs as well? (not tried too much though apart of some missions to get the doggie)

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Thought I would chime in on this thread. I have a bunch of chars just not the ones I really want, (ie: CG, Beelzebub, Nomad, AHE, Viking) but recently have found a solid team that never needs me to save it from defeat.

All with maxed everything:

GRE: 2xHealth Ward, 4xHoly Power
    Wrath: 3xAssassin Shield, 3xAssassin Barrier
    AGS: 3xAssassin Shield, 3xVampiric Barrier
    Prisoner: 2xBoost Bulwark, 2xBoost Will, 2xResistance Shield

I used two AGS with DM for the longest time before #06 came along. Now, I will swap AGS for either AoF or my DM for perfect timing. Their talisman build:

AoF: 2xImmunity Will, 2xFierce Safeguard, 2xShell Overwhelming

Desert Marauder: 4xBoost Will, 2xFierce Skilled
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Lulero

Thanks once more for the detailed road map and for your time - I DO have green Allied Bomber Boy - yet picked him very recently, packed him with 3x green mystical (HP) 2x Paladins Power (everywhere DEF, as I read his damage scales with def/hp) and 1 holy power (again def + boost some magic), yet he's not maxed to level 100 and unsharded... Though I was riding with him successfully Game Of Death along with AoF and Navigator/Cyborg and he was doing surprisingly fine...

Well... I don't have GS either... What's I do have and spreading true damage with basic move is The Harpy - sure the good one - green - though she has only 1 skillshard applied at the moment... Everything I've earned from the arena/bought in store/got from SL - I am packing to my beloved Cyborg... 8 left to finish him, but even now he's killing machine...

Oh, and what about Desert Marauder? I've read somewhere that you've praised him a lot - and I am using him along with AoF to farm - perfect/repeat/perfect - next stage and so on nice and easy... Maybe try him at LOLs as well? (not tried too much though apart of some missions to get the doggie)

Cheers,

W
    You don't have to thank me! What fun is there if you can't talk about that stuff.

I'm not sure about sentinel Harpy in that setup... Her power move can screw your run. That being said, Mariner is using her so it should be fine?

Desert Marauder, imo, is a viable alternative to the nomad (tested, quite a lot, as I love that toon). But you need area damage in there, even more so with DM as Cyborg's beam won't one shot most of stuff anymore.

Anything that hits all foes decently hard on basic and power moves alike. Pure, magic or physical, doesn't matter much. Or, again, with a power move the AI isn't likely to use (like one being considered a heal, note that for example hellhound power move isn't considered one by the AI, gotta experiment).

Another possible toon for that wrath slot, The Wickerman (warrior ally, not the magus Eddie). He's been buffed and seem to fit, especially if using DM instead of Nomad as him, too, boosts attack. I'm not 100% sure (don't have him sharded) it would be reliable on magus day.

Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    @ mjmxiii: I see you use the Assassin Golden Son. Do you have the Gunner one? Does similar damage and is far less likely to use the Power Move. I think of GGS as AGS' smarter cousin.
    @ Lulero: Quick correction: Assassin Mine drops as a 2* so you can only get him from the normal GA souls. I like him a lot but I'm not sure I'd Shard him again.

I prefer using toons with Affinity for the respective LoL, but for the most part I use AoF(Burning/Health/Rush)/Nav(Thief/Void)/GGS(Assassin/Thief) as a base. I used to use Warrior Troll (Void/Health/red) against Sentinel LoL, but now Wrath (Void/Energy)will probably be my general fourth member soon. All Sharded. I don't have a Prisoner, so I still need to figure out a nice lineup that can take on Gunner LoL on auto. Certainly have the toons for it now: Wrath,GS,Possessed Mine,Artillery Dog (all maxed) and Vampire Hunter...

That said, I do have the following vs certain Lord of Light days:
    Vs. Warrior: CG (Paralysis/Freeze because I'm too lazy to swap)/GRE (Health/Penetrating/Holy)/PDK (Paladinx2/blue/green)/Allied Soldier (Freeze/Holy/Green)
    Vs. Magus: FotD (not Sharded; 2xGuardian/Stone), SSD (2x Blind), Harpy (Void/Health/yellow), Bomber Boy (not Sharded; Cyclone/Energy)
    Vs. Assassin: Nav (Assassin/Thief)/GGS(Void/Thief)/AoF(Burning/Health/Rush)/Warrior Rescuer (2xGuardian/Health) (I may swap out AoF for unsharded Gunner Bomber though)
    Giving Navigator Assassin Talis in the Assassin dungeon is important because then Dead Reckoning has a guaranteed one-hit-kill against everything not the boss.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    @Kardas: Oh indeed Possessed Mine a 2*, one of the best for sure. Btw it's very good on magus thanks to its ability to block beneficial effects (ghost). Also very fast animation is a plus. I didn't shard it but came close a few times, since you did, why wouldn't you do it again? I'm interested. Also your Golden Son a good suggestion, even if he does use his power move odds are it won't be a waste (extra turn to affected ally).

On another note, we got a good thread going here as a reference for top tier PvE toons.
    Last edited by Lulero; 07-26-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    @Kardas: Oh indeed Possessed Mine a 2*, one of the best for sure. Btw it's very good on magus thanks to its ability to block beneficial effects (ghost). Also very fast animation is a plus. I didn't shard it but came close a few times, since you did, why wouldn't you do it again? I'm interested.
    It's mostly that the Assassin Possessed Mine was my best Assassin toon for a very long time. Vaseodin (was around at the start of the game) said he was a good combo with Mummy Eddie (who was my best Eddie for a very long time), and I agreed with him. Now that I have Wrath, Artillery Dog, and Golden Son though, the Assassin Mine looks a bit outclassed. Also 8 Shards is a lot these days, especially when toons like AGS or Sentinel Harpy take only 4.

Still he's probably the best 2* Gunner/Assassin in the game. And he's great in the Gunner Dungeons for the same reason he's great in the Magus Dungeon (blocks LoL's Invincibility as a result of Fury). That said, the low health makes using him hard, and not a good choice for farming on Game of Death either (due to Warrior and Assassin CotD).
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    @Kardas if you have an Assassin Bomber Boy, he should work well against the Gunner LOL with his Permadeath. I have used him on Magus for that reason. I often use my Corrupt Harpy for that level as well. She takes 12 to shard up, but she'll take out like 90% of LOL's power with a critical hit.

Edit: Not really sure why I'm handing out obvious advice to a guy that knows 10x more about the game than I do, haha.
    Last edited by Mariner-1212; 07-26-2017 at 02:38 PM.