OS
    iOS

Assassin newborn of light or warrior newborn of light?

What the title says lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal View Post
    What the title says lol
    I only have the Warrior one, so I can't say much about the assassins one. Anyhow I believe their main asset it to remove beneficial effect from the enemy and their revenge passiv and in that both are equal. According to the list of maximized Characters even their Talisman slots are the same and they both deal physical damage. So the difference exists only in their power move. There you either get a Force shield for 5 hits or perfect hits and a physical reflection shield. So in my opinion it all depends on what other characters you have on battle field and if they would profit more from perfect hits (heavy hitters) or from a force shield protecting them (e.g. healers).
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    I've thought about this at length, and here are what I think are each Newborn's strong points:

Warrior Newborn:
    - Higher ATK = higher damage
    - Good to bring against the many Sentinels in PVP like Soulless Demon and Harpy.

Assassin Newborn:
    - Requires less Skill Shards
    - Better Power Move
    - Good to bring against Prisoners (if you can find a way around his Passive) and GCR.

The Assassin Newborn might also be nicer because he has no targets against which his damage decreases, but other than GRE I see so few Magus in PVP (the occasional Clairvoyant and MCR do show up, but far less than Harpy and SSD) that it's usually not a problem.

Personally I've Sharded the Warrior one but I may still Shard the Assassin one further down the line.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I've thought about this at length, and here are what I think are each Newborn's strong points:

Warrior Newborn:
    - Higher ATK = higher damage
    - Good to bring against the many Sentinels in PVP like Soulless Demon and Harpy.

Assassin Newborn:
    - Requires less Skill Shards
    - Better Power Move
    - Good to bring against Prisoners (if you can find a way around his Passive) and GCR.

The Assassin Newborn might also be nicer because he has no targets against which his damage decreases, but other than GRE I see so few Magus in PVP (the occasional Clairvoyant and MCR do show up, but far less than Harpy and SSD) that it's usually not a problem.

Personally I've Sharded the Warrior one but I may still Shard the Assassin one further down the line.
    i sharded both (one with immunity one with shell) and i would like to add one important aspect.

assassin newborn has less hp and way less defense so he goes down somewhat faster. all in all the powermove is much better yes, but i newer used this so far.
    the really sweet thing about the assassin ones is that you have no wasted shards since the powermove of the red one is really bad...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i sharded both (one with immunity one with shell) and i would like to add one important aspect.

assassin newborn has less hp and way less defense so he goes down somewhat faster. all in all the powermove is much better yes, but i newer used this so far.
    the really sweet thing about the assassin ones is that you have no wasted shards since the powermove of the red one is really bad...
    You're right Slauki, that's why I sharded the assassin because it needs only five shards. I give him the HP with three green Talismans and if he dies, he gets revived by GCR. I use his Powermove occasionally when I use the Tailgunner in offense because his fury is raised then.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

All I know is the 35% revenge rate is bull! Fought one on defence and he revenges every single turn for 4 rounds (16 attacks in total) removing beneficial effects every single time! Don't know what talismans were on him but I was landing perfect critical hits with purple harpy and not making a dent!

OS
    Android
    I feel like recently this changed or something, where the revenge was about a normal 35% but last couple times I have fought against a NBOL it is a 100% and thats with single attackers I get AOE attackers always being revenged.

OS
    Android
    I maxed the assassin. Paired with assassin CoTD I love it. Use NBoL power move on CoTD and he does insane damage especially if you can use the CoTD power move also, paired it gets ridiculous!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I choose, Warrior one, it has higher HP and higher percentage revenge too, the features on the assassin are really cool, but assassins and gunners use to be complicated to shard, using the correct ones, for me. also fight 'em a lot on PVP and the red one, take down the positive effects of my characters effectively than the purple. I you shard well the assassin, will become a consistent beast
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*