Android
    Sparton, could you please make sure that these bugs are looked into?:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...?8565-Bug-List
    Thanks.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Wow, I really appreciate this update so far!

I will take more time to read and think about later, but looks like we will have lots more possibilities!

Tks guys!

OS
    Android
    Hi Kaz/Sparton

On paper I like it a lot

I have an RTTH Eddie full sharded... love him, maybe he'll be back...

Quick questions:
    Will Prisoner passive be fixed?
    Will AoF passive be fixed?
    Pharaoh AI: If you guys can just change enrage to hunt, perfect!
    Btw, Entomb fixed as well?
    Talisman augment: So, AoE and single hits are the same odds (right?), how about number of hits, does that influence the chances?

Hopping BNW comes along too

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 07-27-2017 at 10:05 PM.

OS
    Android
    I like the love for Death dog and alliance general 😀
    Carlos

Great to see love for many chars!!
    This looks a nice tuning so far.
    Some questions Sparton, about Viking Eddie MR charge, is there a fix for it?? It been months now that it isn't working.
    Is there any chance of love for Rainmaker Eddie? His fury isn't great at all, is HP is pretty low... (Please don't answer that his ATK and Magic justify this!! Warrior COTD has more than 2k on ATK and his HP is fine), his Def and MR sucks too, that unfair stats just kill an other way cool character with no reason at all.
    Thanks for your kindly response, in advance...
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 07-27-2017 at 10:38 PM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Please keep in mind that the items listed in the preliminary tuning notes are what we have prioritized into the next update. If I don't respond to a question about if X issue is fixed, it's probably because it's just not in the scope for what we think we can handle for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Big question though, is his Damage Charge skill getting fixed as well (it currently disappears from him as soon as he casts it)? Would love to see what he can do with that working properly.
    Huh, it looks like a fix for that may have been stuck in limbo, but one of our QA did verify for me that it is indeed fixed for our next update. I'll make a note to add that to the final patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Pharaoh AI: If you guys can just change enrage to hunt, perfect!
    While certainly some team compositions would want to build around the physical damage pressure that Hunt can enable, Pharaoh Eddie better serves himself and most other teams he would be on by focusing on increasing their Defense against opposing physical attackers (while also increasing Pharaoh Eddie's damage for most of his skills). Right now, we want to make sure the AI better serves a wider array of team compositions where possible.

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Talisman augment: So, AoE and single hits are the same odds (right?), how about number of hits, does that influence the chances?
    AoE and single target should have the same odds, yes. Same for single-hit and multi-hit; if the Void Augment says it'll have a 35% chance of triggering Void Shields, that'll now be the case for all basic skills, instead of the current issue where things like AoE attacks will have a higher effective chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Is there any chance of love for Rainmaker Eddie? His fury isn't great at all, is HP is pretty low... (Please don't answer that his ATK and Magic justify this!! Warrior COTD has more than 2k on ATK and his HP is fine), his Def and MR sucks too, the fury is also not that great... that unfair stats just kill an other way cool character with no reason at all.
    Rainmaker Eddie is definitely an unusual character, as he is the starkest example of a "glass cannon" (very high offenses, but very low defenses). However, there will be new talismans you can get from Brave New World will work well to shore up his weaknesses while still playing to his strengths, so I would encourage you to wait and see how he will perform after that feature releases.

It's also worth nothing that stats aren't everything. Rainmaker Eddie is an Assassin that mainly does true damage (but can also do physical and/or magical), which means very few things can be protected against all of his blisteringly-powerful attacks, whereas Warrior Child of the Damned has to worry about the natural damage reduction Magus enemies will have against him, and the Warrior Child also can have problem with high-Defense enemies.

Im definitely looking towards BNW Sparton, I wanna see those new Talismans...

Thanks for your response!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Void wasn't explicitly listed, but is nonetheless impacted by the "Fix for Talisman Augments having an increased chance of trigger per hit instead of once per skill". Same thing for other augments that affect the attacker or attacker's team; Invisibility, Cyclone, Penetrating, etc.
    Expected as much. Best part is it will remove an unfair advantage to multiple target toons versus single target ones.

But what I wanted to know is will those augments stay at the current proc odds?

In some cases the current logic was out of hand, but in others you'd never see those sets on single target toons because of the bad odds.

Don't get me wrong, I very much like that fix!
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    Sparton, can you confirm on a solution or follow up for any of these bugs reported by the community, seems you have ignored repeated requests for confirmation,
    Should we expect these bugs to be here for the long run?.

Undead Rescuer Warrior detour not reflecting damage to enemies and instead trying to apply to team.
    Corrupt Rescuer Gunner resucitate applies, seemingly randomly, an invisible Endure buff to the resurrected character and sometimes it doesn't.
    A team with no Angel of Fear gets an extra turn (very, very rare).
    A team with Angel of Fear gets a character with endure to 0HP but No Kill and gets the extra turn.
    Health bars not reporting real HP or bouncing back.
    Game wait status - PVP - Just happened vs Lulero at 9:25 (CST), maybe you can check the logs, basically characters just stand there doing nothing and the only option is to forfeit the match.
    Corrupt Rescuer Gunner Resucitates prisoner, prisoner then applies the disable passive to it's own team
    MCR will not steal GCR's Shield, making her fairly useless against her.
    Prisoner is blocking revenge sometimes on NBoL assassin and warrior sometimes even when the Passover aren't blocked

Thread source:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...?8565-Bug-List
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    Expected as much. Best part is it will remove an unfair advantage to multiple target toons versus single target ones.

But what I wanted to know is will those augments stay at the current proc odds?

In some cases the current logic was out of hand, but in others you'd never see those sets on single target toons because of the bad odds.

Don't get me wrong, I very much like that fix!
    For the most part, the percentage odds that the talismans have is the odds we think will make most sense to have, because yeah, there's obviously some that are overused partially (or entirely) because they occur too often. Other than the adjustments to the Vampiric Talisman, we don't have any other odds changes planned at the moment, but we will appraise usage after the update releases and make adjustments accordingly if certain things are proving still used too much (or could stand to be used a bit more).

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Sparton, can you confirm on a solution or follow up for any of these bugs reported by the community, seems you have ignored repeated requests for confirmation,
    Should we expect these bugs to be here for the long run?.
    As I mentioned at the top of my last post, the items listed in the preliminary tuning notes are what we have prioritized into the next update. If I don't respond to a question about if X issue is fixed, it's probably because it's just not in the scope for what we think we can handle for the next update.

I cannot comment on the timeline for fixes that are not scheduled into the next update. We are committed to chipping away at long term combat issues (like what we have done with this update, with the Claim heal fix, the augment over-procing, etc), but what issues will be addressed is considered on a per-update basis.