Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    I can't remember my attack count.
    Defense was at 43/233 (19%), not bad considering I got 30 extra SoW early in the week from sacrifice and been facing nothing but the top.
    Ended 48th with no refills.

Congratulation Gmac! Also my greatest achievement ever in this game is probably your mention to my defensive lineup, much appreciated! I'll go enlarge it, print it, frame it and put it on display!

On a last note, if you never tried at least for top 10 seriously, it's hard to picture how stellar is Gmac repeated performance.

EDIT: Forgot a thing I wanted to add, DrivenByFate. He's been pointed as a possible invisible, I've seen him in both my attack and defense list, although not as much as some others, and his defense was very legit (and impressive given his level).
    I've had drivenbyfate numerous times

Edit: relevant https://imgur.com/a/E6f8n
    Last edited by Monte47; 08-01-2017 at 02:49 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    First, gratz Gmac for the Eternal reign. If you really take a break this week, that's gonna open it up for a new champ to take the crown. Who's it gonna be?

Me? Hell no! I'm burnt from finishing in the Top 100 last week and currently sit ranked #1455...

Last Weeks Top 3 (If no Gmac)
    1. Kamuz
    2. Carlos
    3. Nicko

To early to tell this week but only about a 320 point difference between Eternal and Top 20.

Good luck with the run guys!
    Well shaolinlondo is back and looks like that he wants eternal I just wonder if jofer is coming back as well

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Well shaolinlondo is back and looks like that he wants eternal I just wonder if jofer is coming back as well
    Hilarious - I thought the same thing! That the one thing that would draw Jofer out of retirement is a Shaolin run for Eternal - not even necessarily to claim it - but just to make sure Shaolin has to earn it...
    Nicko-0517