Thread: Gcr

OS
    iOS

Gcr

For those of you who hate GCR, would just like to lessen your worries of her. I finally pulled her last night. Therefore, you can count on a nerf incoming. I'm a toon jinx.😂 Started using SOL Eddie, nerf. Sharded MCR, Nerf. Prisoner fully sharded, nerf. Etc. lol. Sorry, for those of you who have her. Cross your fingers I never draw Cyborg😂
    Eskiggalu-8063

Hate to be a wet blanket, but in the Preliminary Tuning Notes for the next patch, GCR's power move is going up to 7 power cost...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Hate to be a wet blanket, but in the Preliminary Tuning Notes for the next patch, GCR's power move is going up to 7 power cost...
    SHOCKED. SHOCKED I SAY! Lol. You just wait, she'll get nerfed to the bench in a month. Shit always happens when I get a toon I've been pining for. Lol
    Eskiggalu-8063

angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    For those of you who hate GCR, would just like to lessen your worries of her. I finally pulled her last night. Therefore, you can count on a nerf incoming. I'm a toon jinx.😂 Started using SOL Eddie, nerf. Sharded MCR, Nerf. Prisoner fully sharded, nerf. Etc. lol. Sorry, for those of you who have her. Cross your fingers I never draw Cyborg😂
    & let's not forget wrath could easily destroy her. A lesson learned by nicko.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    & let's not forget wrath could easily destroy her. A lesson learned by nicko.
    Lol, my Wrath does shit to her. It's my Shaman Eddie actually that messes her up. But, I have explosives on him. He isn't viable on defense tho, not sharded
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Nice pull my friend ! i suggest you to equip her with explosive talis if you have a set (before they nerf them too xd)
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Nice pull my friend ! i suggest you to equip her with explosive talis if you have a set (before they nerf them too xd)
    She's got those and energy😂 Tho, you know those are going to be useless after next update. Lol
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    She's got those and energy😂 Tho, you know those are going to be useless after next update. Lol
    where are the patch notes for the next update? what else is getting a nerf?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraki2 View Post
    where are the patch notes for the next update? what else is getting a nerf?
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8643
    Eskiggalu-8063