Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    My plan is to stay at 0 attacks til the end of the week. I'm already sinking down pretty far but I doubt I'll go below 2000 or so. I don't really have any rank I'm trying to reach, I'm just interested in seeing how fast I can climb without having to worry about getting hit constantly. I'm missing out on the daily ironite bonus though so that kinda sucks.
    Oh.. I'd say it's not "that" hard as for my experience... Still invisible here & cleared at least 2 lists yesterday, besides revenges no attacks in sight.When I took a couple weeks PvP break I usually sat around 1500rank while being attacked 5-6 times a week... It will change as soon as you'll push the throttle a bit..

Would not call it an exploit tho true you gain points with holds but they can't sustain any desirable level by themselves & all the catch up you'll have to do at some point will probably balance things out pretty quickly (as in my case)... Fun to start a mad rush with about 50 SOW tho
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Yeah. So far I think this "strategy" is only good if you don't feel like playing pvp. I thought I would keep getting attacked, but they seem to have stopped at 54 of them. The last one was almost 24 hrs ago. I'm still gonna hold off a bit and see if I get anymore overnight, but there's a good chance this is all pretty pointless.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    So, for anyone who still cares about this, I gotta say, it kind of worked. I started hitting one battle a day on tue or wed just to get the daily reward. Thursday night I started burning through all the ironite I'd accumulated throughout the week. I'd fallen below rank 2000 by quite a bit. By Friday afternoon I'd caught up with my attacks at around 50-60. I took it easy then and only battled a few people above me. By that point I'd climbed up to around 400.

I did pretty much the same thing today. I only used the free SoW throughout the day and got to around 200 with a few hours to go. I only got the rare revenge, no attacks. I had to do a few things and got home with 30 mins to go. I was still right around 200, so I went for it. With only 1 refill I made it to the top 100 with very little work. It was only at the very end that I finally started getting hit.

The reason I called this an exploit in the title is because without that bug that carries your attacks over into the following week, this wouldn't work the same. I think with a little more effort at the end someone could go pretty far without much work throughout the week. Another example of being rewarded to not play. Anyway, I'm sure this bug is something they're working on a fix for.

I hope someone finds all this interesting. I'm not recommending it by any means. Most of you guys on here already have much better strategies anyway. I just thought I should finish this post and share the results.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    So, for anyone who still cares about this, I gotta say, it kind of worked. I started hitting one battle a day on tue or wed just to get the daily reward. Thursday night I started burning through all the ironite I'd accumulated throughout the week. I'd fallen below rank 2000 by quite a bit. By Friday afternoon I'd caught up with my attacks at around 50-60. I took it easy then and only battled a few people above me. By that point I'd climbed up to around 400.

I did pretty much the same thing today. I only used the free SoW throughout the day and got to around 200 with a few hours to go. I only got the rare revenge, no attacks. I had to do a few things and got home with 30 mins to go. I was still right around 200, so I went for it. With only 1 refill I made it to the top 100 with very little work. It was only at the very end that I finally started getting hit.

The reason I called this an exploit in the title is because without that bug that carries your attacks over into the following week, this wouldn't work the same. I think with a little more effort at the end someone could go pretty far without much work throughout the week. Another example of being rewarded to not play. Anyway, I'm sure this bug is something they're working on a fix for.

I hope someone finds all this interesting. I'm not recommending it by any means. Most of you guys on here already have much better strategies anyway. I just thought I should finish this post and share the results.
    i think the problem is you can exploit your way into the top 100 but that's about it. it's prolly hard to get much higher than that.
    and it will cost you some ironite, which should benefit the devs

in addition to this you have to stop attacking for a few days which will cost you a lot of ironcoins so they should fix this for sure but it's not such a dramatic exploit i think. that said it's the most effective way to get to top 100 for sure if that's enough for you.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I thought this bug was fixed. Last night my stats were looking normal, but today it's showing 0 attacks for last week. I guess it's not fixed.

Yeah Slauki, top 100 is about the most you'll see me going for (if that). I don't have the dedication you guys do to keep it up all week. Its no joke making top 25 these days. Hats off to you guys that do it consistently
    MrFreeze-6530