I know this should be in the pvp thread, but I wanted to put it here so it's more visible.

So, to the point, I had a pretty busy weekend and was unable to play between Saturday (a few hours before reset) until this morning. I owe all my troopers an apology there. In that time, I was attacked 50 times so far in pvp (We know about this bug already, it's old news) I have yet to make an attack for the new week and something occurred to me this morning. If I don't attack, I'll keep showing up on lists at lower ranks. My hold rate right now is 40% as opposed to my normal 15-18%. If I keep letting it happen for a few days, then once I attack I'll remain invisible (I think) until I get my attack number back up to where the defense number is.

I'm not a very competitive pvp player, so I may be wrong in thinking this is of any value. I get sick of playing it over and over, especially by Saturday evening, so im lucky to hold top 250 these days. I'm gonna try it and see what happens this week. I'm thinking if you can remain invisible on the last few days, you won't get hit by the higher ranked players.

If this somehow works really good, I'll let myself fall out of the ranking on Saturday. I'm not trying to take rank from anyone who worked for it. I'm just curious if it would work or not. I'm sure they're aware of it and working on a fix. But if it can be exploited, maybe it should move up on the priority list.