Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm not smart enough to post pictures on the thread through my phone but I think the cause for the freeze in the garden of dismay is when the assassin undead rescuer uses it's power. It happened to me twice, at the same wave, at the same moment. He taps the ground, and then nothing happens.

Bring seals and silence as a workaround I guess until it gets fixed.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Regarding combat hangs, our team is still investigating the various causes that people are running into, and are monitoring this thread for reports to help narrow things down.
    Thanks Sparton, good to know.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Sparton, was the gold only reward a glitch or is that going to be common?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    "reward" - not reward.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Sparton, was the gold only reward a glitch or is that going to be common?
    Barring a possible data error I'm going to investigate to ensure isn't happening, the odds of getting only gold as a reward is rarer than getting the rarest talisman. You got mighty unlucky that run if it was the only thing you got.

OS
    Android
    Just tried garden of life X for the first time... wave 2 destroyed me.
    I had GRE, Assassin NBOL, GS, and COTD.
    Used endure, then my whole team was stunned, then my beneficial effects removed, then stunned again. dead.

How is this even possible? They take hardly any damage at all (even with the increased magic and attack from NBOL on COTD), then they remove everything, then stun everyone multiple times in a row...

I'm fucking sick of this BNW bullshit. We asked for a challenge not an impossible mission.

You might as well ban me from the forums cause all I'm gonna do is talk shit now. This is plain ridiculous.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Barring a possible data error I'm going to investigate to ensure isn't happening, the odds of getting only gold as a reward is rarer than getting the rarest talisman. You got mighty unlucky that run if it was the only thing you got.
    Mighty unlucky should be the name of this game.

I'm going to find a way contact Steve Harris, he won't stand for this disgrace to the Iron Maiden name.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I got also gold in garden of life level 8, 6 runs in there and not even one talisman. Disappointing.
    Also, got some 2* rainbow Evo runes and 1* colored Evo runes, no see the purpose of that , high levels should give only 3*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I got also gold in garden of life level 8, 6 runs in there and not even one talisman. Disappointing.
    Also, got some 2* rainbow Evo runes and 1* colored Evo runes, no see the purpose of that , high levels should give only 3*
    This is way too often reported now to be coincidence or just unlucky... would like to hear some confirmation from dev-side that something is terribly wrong here! Otherwise talisman evolution just got removed

OS
    Android
    Freezing screen = not always lost. Mine has frozen up 3 times, and in all occasions, it's recovered itself eventually without me needing to reboot the game. I learned this because the first time it happened, I tapped the screen frantically like a dipshit and then it kicked back in, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm sure this isn't the case for everyone, but maybe if you guys give it a couple mins it will kick back in. For 15 SOT, it's worth the wait.

@Devs - One bug I haven't seen mentioned... if I'm autoplaying a level and I pause it to return to playing it myself, 90% of the time the buttons don't appear and my only recourse is to press play and continue with the autoplay. This happens a lot on Dragon King, not too sure about the levels leading up to it because I don't need to unpause before the king.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.